Nintendo Talk

...Roxas is Sora's Nobody, as is Namine is Kairi's. This happened when they lost their hearts in KHI. You start off as Roxas in the beginning. Plus Mickey, Riku, and the King aren't the only Keyblade Masters. (Not counting orginization)
Highlight to read. The official release date is March 28 as stated by Squaresoft. There is a hidden movie at the end like Another Side Another Story or Deep Dive. To get it in Normal, lock all worlds and complete Jiminy Journal, or go on Proud and just lock the worlds. From what I saw if there were to be another KH, it will be about the Keyblade War that will ensure after KH2. It shows a graveyard of Keyblade. If you want to see it go to www.youtube.com and type in KH 2 secret ending.

I was bored so i was jumoing around in Super Mario Bors. and found the secret Warp Zone in World 1-2 that lead to worlds 2 3 and 4. and from 4-2 you can take the secret warp zone to 5

NES OWNES ALL

OMG guess what I got the first of today in AC Wild Worlds??????

A wild flower!!!! a jacobs ladder!! :hippie:

WOOT

I now have black roses, black tulips, purple, pin, and orange asters, orange pansies and a jacobs ladder!

Mal

Hey Mal send me your FC some time. For some reason it won't work with me and Brain. I need to know if it is my game and if i need to send it in.

Oh yeah and woot.

If you get a coconut or a foreign fruit, plant it. I have about 20 foreign fruit trees and each with 3 for 500 a piece so 30000 bells. Then I have about 15 coconut trees with 2 each so 15000 bells

I have all the fruit! apples pears oranges coconuts cherries I went and bought another game ;)

I don't have the wireless thing yet they are not selling them around here so I will have to order it and get a cable connection

Why did you go buy another! If you ever do get on, bring a few fruit over sometime. So far I have peach apple and coconut.

You didn't need to buy another game Mal to get all the fruit. Simply send letters to everyone in your town (you might want to attach gifts) and they will give you fi=ruit or other miscellaneous things. That's how I got all my fruit! :) The bottom half of my town is my tree orchard and the top half is my FLOWER ARMY! Mwah hah hah hah hah hah! It is time, ARISE my rose army! Arise my tulip army! Arise my pansie army! Arise my daffodil army! Arise all of my freakin' army!!!!

Can somebody please send me their AC code? PM it to me please! (It might be awhile b4 I reply because I will be in SC!!) :wave:

x13igDudex12 said:
I was searching through my old NES games and found Disney Adventure In The Magic Kingdom. I remember plying this game and going on some of the rides like The Racing Track and Space Mountain..

I have yet to play it now but i will...

Oooh, I have that one too. I could never get through the Haunted Mansion and Pirates... but now you're making me want to find it and try. I also had an Mickey and Minnie adventures type one. That was much fun. I have the racing through Disney World one that Malia was taking about for PS1, that one is so fun to play with my bf (heh, even when you're in your 20s... I'm a dork :teeth: ). My favorite Disney games though are my Disney Dance Dance Revolution for PS1 and Kingdom Hearts. As far as animal crossing, I play on my sister's and I made the cutest Mickey Mouse blue polka-dot dress. :teeth:

Hmmmm, anyone here want to trade friend codes? I should have mine in a matter of minutes... (if I can get this darn WiFi thing to work, then again if I can't, my dad can!)

Yippie :) All set :P

Yippie! I got a pear in the mail from my mom! (im AC:WW) I've only had the game a few days, so I've only had the apples I'd started with. Also how long does it take a tree to grow? I'm not sure if a few of the trees I planted died, or grew. I can't remember where I planted them exactly to know :P

My hubby will probably divorce me because I play this game all day. He's the one that bought it for me. I need friend codes too. soo Pm me and we can make a deal.. My town has pears if anybody needs some. I also have the game guide if anybody has a ? maybe I can help.

If you all want a friend code, pm and I can send one to you later. I am very busy as I have my sister's swim meet to go to.

Does anyone use a netgear router for Wi-fi? My DS can't find it, even when I'm standing in front of the freakin' ateanna! I've tried the Nintendo help website, but no help there. Does anyone have a problem with their netgears? It just may be because my router is from 2001 or 2002. I really want to play Wi-fi because I just recently bought Mario Kart:DS and I have AC:WW. Also looking forward to Metroid Prime Hunters.

I was having trouble with my router too. Min is a Linksys and it's a few years older too. I was lucky enogh to just have to download new firmware from linksys and that worked.
http://acforums.megadoomer.com/viewforum.php?f=75

This forum helped me out alot. Hopefully they will have a few suggestions! Good Luck. You are gonna have so much fun.

Ack! I completely forgot about the fishing tourney today! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one....

Does anybody have a spare geisha wig? I would like to complete my outfit. We can trade or I have s few bells saved away. lol

PM me.

Hiya peeps...

I just baught MarioKart and if anyone yall play, send me a friend pm code just please... go easy on me lol!

The more I play the single version, the more soup'd up cars I can use, is that how it works?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter