Nintendo Talk

You heard it first from me Saxsoon on the dis. Nintendo is releasing the DS 2, or more specifically DS Lite. It will be smaller and much more stylish than the first. The only bad thing is you will have to redo your friend codes. Here is the link to ign. This is very nice. I have always been annoyed that I can't fit the DS in my pocket and now I can. I am seriously considering getting this.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/683/683684p1.html

np, there are apparently features that have not been said yet. Could it be a web browser or WiFi pictochat.

yep, and you can't forget about kingdom hearts II can you.

rofl, imagine KHIII on the revolution. ooh that would be really cool and fun. With the swinging sword. Anyone heard the rumor that when you insert Zelda TP into the revolution, it will unlock special revolutions functions, i.e. using the functions of the controller

Hmmm, I wonder if I could get the new system for once. My brother ALWAYS gets the new systems. I've had the advanced for FOREVER. He never gave me his old advanced SP when the DS came out.

LOL You should take it at night and write a note saying this has been taken by a robber. :rotfl2:

hey bot, thought you might like this. This is the fight from the hidden scene in KHI
ththkhdeep.gif

my friend just gave me the game for my gamecube but i'm stuck at the part where you have to find the runes i cant find them all and when i opened the box there are two game discs inside that are both the same. is that supposed to be there? why?

Nanoer said:
my friend just gave me the game for my gamecube but i'm stuck at the part where you have to find the runes i cant find them all and when i opened the box there are two game discs inside that are both the same. is that supposed to be there? why?

idk :confused3 whats wrong with it, but are there two disc holder thingies?
if there are the company that produced/developed might have made a mistake :rolleyes1 if they are the same they might look exactly the same but try playing both of the discs
if there aren't any thingies then maybe it might be an aciident it got in there

Gl finding out

I would love to play with dis people in ACWW maybe we can arrange a time and a town to go to?

Azure

Great...with all the dis people playing I really want to play now.

I have to wait till my birthday.

(April 27th wow that seems so far off now lol)

: Update!! : Router still not working. lol :teeth:

Azure said:
I would love to play with dis people in ACWW maybe we can arrange a time and a town to go to?

Azure

I would LOVE to play with you, but... my evil router won't receive the signal from my DS!!! Sorry, gamebot, took your favorite saying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter