Nintendo Talk

pokemon_master said:
*Over-reacting* LOL

I have a question about AC:WW for ACers. If someone comes to see your town, or if you go to see their town, does a person from your town move to theirs or vice versa? I hated that part of AC! I want people to stay here forever!!

Your just jealous! anyway, onto the question... Sometimes yes sometimes no also if a character u like is moving... go into their house and when they say they're moving say somethng like No!, dont go over and over again and they might not move away

pokemon_master said:
*Over-reacting* LOL

Hey, you were doing that same thing before yours worked. :teeth:

Just so you know, I changed the security settings for my router, and it ended up not letting anyone but me online. :rolleyes2

MY BAD!!

(Ok I figured out how to change it back...close one!!) :banana:

gamebot said:

Just so you know, I changed the security settings for my router, and it ended up not letting anyone but me online. :rolleyes2

MY BAD!!

(Ok I figured out how to change it back...close one!!) :banana:
LOL! well, if i weere u id keep the router that way

gamebot said:

Yeah.. sure.. :teeth:

gamebot said:

MY BAD!!

(Ok I figured out how to change it back...close one!!) :banana:[/

So is it working now?! I want to race you on Mario Kart!!

See, at least you have a Wi-Fi game! be thankful,and u plz the Lord... jk!
My router doesn't work so i have to buy the USB connecter... :(

I bought a wifi adapter and I didn't know what it did! It turns out you need to know the wep key and the SSID of the router to get it to work.

My wifi adapter works, and it's better than just using my router to do wireless normally.

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Thx, and gamebot, u sure like to say evil LOL

He's been doing that for the last couple of days... The router hates him. LOL

:hippie: <- Game before he tried to get wifi LOL

:surfweb: <- Game trying to get wifi

:furious: <- Game if he can get the 7 Choas Emeralds so he can destroy his router and/or the world. (Whichever comes first. LOL)

:teacher: <- Me teaching Game how to get wifi

:confused3 <- Game after teaching

:car: :badpc: <- Possible future scenarios (Game running over router; game smashing router)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter