Nintendo Talk

totakeke1.gif
KK is here!

Press the button underneath my previous post called "Quote" and then copy and paste the code onto your signiture.

Before you do though, please check your signiture fits in the signiture guidelines, which are a sticky on the top of the VMK board. I think it is a bit over the limit.

pokemon_master said:
Press the button underneath my previous post called "Quote" and then copy and paste the code onto your signiture.

Before you do though, please check your signiture fits in the signiture guidelines, which are a sticky on the top of the VMK board. I think it is a bit over the limit.

OK thx!

Hey, game for starters, I had trouble getting my wifi getting started. But after my dad called Nintendo several million times, it finally got working. The only problem is, is that i don't use it that much.

Hey all, we need to do something as soon as we can get friend codes exchanged, and have like two or three central towns, and switch around every so often.

Please don't let this fall again, it was at the bottom of page 3.

i got the game Lego Star Wars not to long ago, if anyone needs help, i can help you! i have unlocked everything in the game! :cool1: and there are some games that i have that i need help in, lol. can anyone help me?

Wi-Fi still not working, I broke the laptop for 2 days.

I got 2 words..

MY BAD!!

gamebot said:

I got 2 words..

MY BAD!!
:lmao: :lmao: Nice going Mr.Smartiepants! LOL. I got the big store! ALL thanks go to MagicAce for coming into my town without ASKING. I had my gate open because I wanted to hang out with somebody. So..
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Hey can I help it I had no idea what I was doing. lol :wave:

- Note -

Still not working im just going to wait till I get AC:WW.

gamebot said:

I got 2 words..

MY BAD!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: gamebot, the things you do get dumber and dumber everyday...
you're also crazy as a banana! :banana: :banana:
(u kinda notice i make alot of references to bananas...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter