Nintendo Talk

Saxsoon said:
I could care less if the Revolution will only be 3 times as powerful as the GC, I just want to play Star wars, Zelda, SSBM, and a shooting game with that thing. It is said that it is more accurate in a shooter and intuitive than a computer mouse.
That sounds cool.

I read in Nintendo Power that the revolution may be bulletproof.Why would would you need a bulletproof console?

Wow, Finally a post that I have created that a lot of people have posted on here! It's cool!

I have Nintendogs too, it's the Labrador and Friends copy. I have a White Labrador called Lucky (wanted it to be Andrex, but It didn't get my accent..), a Shiba Inu called Lulu and a Primbroke welsh Corgi called Flufule. I love my dogs, but I never spend time with them, so they are pretty much dirty and hungry all the time.. lol

I got Mario Kart for Christmas and I am playing it's lots now. I don't have Wi-Fi just yet but I will get it in Jan; it's sold out now due to the pre-Jan sales.

I also got Sonic Rush for Christmas and I love it to bits! Slightly stuck on it, but it is an awesome game! It's better than the previous Sonic Games, as the levels are easier and Blaze the Cat looks so cool!

I also got Pokemon XD for Christmas; I am stuck on it now but it is awesome! Shadow Pokemon look so cool, but evil!

As mentioned before, AC:WW comes out in March, Can't wait for it to come out. Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess both come out in Febuary. Can't wait for that too!

I don't know when the Revolution comes out in the UK, but I think it looks so cool! I love the controller.

Well, that's my list of current nintendo stuff I like/am waiting for. Hope you enjoy it!

OT: Mal and Lori you are forgiven for editing the first post. If you want to edit the post in the future, you can use the area I set up. I won't delete that area ever.

The good news is, I have created an account on the animal crossing forums. It is under pokemon_master (I wanted it to be pkwebmaster, but i put the wrong email in it)

The bad news is I can't really figure it out, so I pretty much won't use it.

you are getting TP in February, you are so lucky, there is not even a release date yet for japan or u.s yet. Are you sure that is right.

Saxsoon said:
you are getting TP in February, you are so lucky, there is not even a release date yet for japan or u.s yet. Are you sure that is right.

Update: After checking the dates on Nintendo Europe.com, it turns out that there is not date for TP to be released. I read on Amazon it would be out in Feburary. Guess they changed the dates..

Captain Brain said:
That sounds cool.

I read in Nintendo Power that the revolution may be bulletproof.Why would would you need a bulletproof console?

In case Brainiac: Science Abuse (Which is a British show made by Richard Hammond and Jon Tickle if you didn't know) decide to do a "Things that the manuals don't tell you" segment again.

Mal i must ask, can we send them in pm. If so, pm with friend code

If you are an adult or have your parents permission that yes by all means you can PM each other with friends codes. Just PLEASE DO NOT POST them in this or any other thread.-Thanks

I do not have the wireless adapter yet but as soon as I do I will let you kow my code. :)

Duck there is only one BIG problem with all of that. The Revolution has no release date. Nintendo said themselves that they won't release everything (info wise)until E3 which is in May 2006. Plus you can only play the GC version, not the DS( how would that even be possible?). But you can download past nintendo games from NES SNES and N64. So you were misinformed duck. Get the WW now..

And YES the Revolution WILL be able to communicate with your DS! you were misinformed....it does it by WiFi

.Release is sometime in 2006.

Prototype shown is larger than final unit.

Nintendo is still determining final colors for the console.

All-Access Gaming, which refers to backwards compatibility to 20 years of Nintendo games, NES, SNES, N64. We don't know particulars of how it'll be accessed or what, if any, the cost structure might be.

Downloadable to 512MB of flash memory.

SD memory card slot.

Wireless controllers.

Two USB 2.0 ports.

Built-in WiFi.

WiFi used to interface with the DS.

DS likely to enhance future games.

Self-loading optical drive that will play 12cm Revolution discs and smaller GameCube discs

Self-contained attachment for playing media content, including DVDs.

No controller was shown. So even though the box looks a lot like the one leaked over the weekend, the accompanying controllers were not presented. So was it a leak, or a really good guess?

We had to buy a new Cube 2 weeks before Christmas ours bit the dust again!
wasn't the memory card afterall, Nintendo sent us a new mega card anyway!Woot!

And DS got a new DS (red)for Christmas so quess who has the old one and play AC all the time!

Also want to buy another AC game but holding back because at $34 a pop not a cheap to make a new town as AC Cube!

oh and i forgot...you can grow your own turnips in AC DS,there are no glowing money holes and you can not just dig up bells anywhere.

Bell Trees are harder to grow I have already lost a total of 50,000 trying to grow them.

Mal

Nintendo Revolution News

5c5eceeb-0854-4526-be83-9224b248d570.jpg

http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=02ea1a40-ac09-4cdf-9548-91e5a4e78746&page=home

Revolution Controller

http://money.cnn.com/2005/12/15/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/

revolution_controllers.jpg

Mal you play Ac?

Cool.

Thanks t-bird for putting me on your AC friend list.

The revolution looks neat.All those colors.:)

I love the revolution! I wonder which one to buy: Sony PS3 or Nintendo Revolution :confused3

No contest there! Has to be revolution!

I think when it says connectivity, it means more along the lines of GC to GBA. I have not heard of you being able to play DS games on the revolution. If they figure out a way, then woot!

To bad you can only hold four people at once in your town. we could ALL get in there and that would be cool.
And no problem brain.

Also another good place to look would be http://revolution.ign.com/ since they now have a revolution homepage.

I would like a way to travel by train in Wild World.At least make a choice train or gate at the begining.:)

t-bird,I'm going to try to be on Wi-Fi at 6:30 Central.I'll go to your town.:)I'll bring oranges.

Brain I am going to open my gates now, just in case.

Who all has this game and an Wifi Connection so we can all PM each other for friend codes.

Hey master, I would consider importing the game, so you can get it sooner. I doubt there would be many differences.

Hey bird I tried to go over but,your town didn't show up on the where to go thing.

didn't work.I checked your info on my Ds compared to the pm,everything was the same.Want to come here?

OMG!! You guys play Animal Crossing too? What a small world we live in! I am a video games nut. I LOVE the Nintendo DS. Someone mentioned Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. I was completely absorbed in this game. I give a huge thumbs up to this game and recommend it to anyone! I anyone is interested in visiting my town Wardston in AC let me know! I have peaches! Lots and lots of peaches! :rotfl: I don't have my friend code with me since I'm at work if you pm me I will get in contact with you later. By the way the Revolution is going to be AWESOME!!

OK now connected,no distant towns.

Where's my axe when you need it?

EDIT:opening my town gate.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter