Nintendo Talk

Maleficent2 said:
1. Not sure about the letter system not one of my favorite parts and I am still building my house so have not gotten down to letter writing yet.

2. Yes you can store more like Brain said but you will have the same items in every storage item you own...in other words if you have a chest of drawers and buy another to store more you can not the same items are in every storage unit you own so you max out at 90 items.

3. There are no diaries that I have seen

4. No island

5. No train

6. No Bob

7.Mario Clothes how to's are in the Guide

8. yes they do still move and they also move when you don't

9. ???I am totally not sure what you mean

Some things that are different:

You do not have your own house you share a house with 3 other characters, more fish, more bugs and a bigger house.

Nooks has a beauty place where you can change you look.

You can now wear hats, sunglasses only one pair of shoes still I think.

There is a coffee shop at the Museum.

An Observatory where you can make and name your own constellations.

As with the last game you need the guide.

Remember this is not a gmaecube game but a DS game so some of the Great things about AC Cube are not included and I miss them. I hope they decide to do an updated AC Cube soon!

I also wish we could interact with the DS and the Cube versions. :(

Mal
I miss the train.The gate is a little lame,but I wish we could still travel by train to somewhere.

In the gamecube AC, whenever you visited a friend's town a person would always move to their town. Whilest I thought it was sweet, I disliked the idea of them moving!

pokemon_master said:
In the gamecube AC, whenever you visited a friend's town a person would always move to their town. Whilest I thought it was sweet, I disliked the idea of them moving!
Its always my luck my favorite villager leaves.

I didn't like Bob.He was so annoying with the "phthhth" phrase.

so question 8 & 9 are the same?

.I did not get the WW, as I was advised to wait and check out the new Revolution system due out here in the States in February. It is supposed to be able to play both the older and WW versions and for the same, if not lower price. One physical game unit, instead of two, sounds good to me!

I hope that was not me???? I have since heard that Revolution will not be out until more like around July. They keep pushing it forward :(

A pink DS? Odd, mine is tealish blue. Very pretty. I wish they had a longer charger wire so I could multitask and play AC and VMK at the same time along with using DIS. I can always dream..right? :cloud9: Anyway, if anyone is wondering where this thread is going.. I'm going to change it so that you can talk about DS.Not just AC and ACWW. Because I play Zoo Tycoon for DS and nintendogs Lab&friends too. Too bad my computer does not want to let me do WFC. :guilty:

kaitykatz7 said:
A pink DS? Odd, mine is tealish blue. Very pretty. I wish they had a longer charger wire so I could multitask and play AC and VMK at the same time along with using DIS. I can always dream..right? :cloud9: Anyway, if anyone is wondering where this thread is going.. I'm going to change it so that you can talk about DS.Not just AC and ACWW. Because I play Zoo Tycoon for DS and nintendogs Lab&friends too. Too bad my computer does not want to let me do WFC. :guilty:
Psst,ask the tech support board.Theu can help.

here is a link to the AC Community for those of you who want to join it is a great forums about AC Cube and AC DS...they are again accepting new members.

I have been a member there since the first AC but had to rejoin forgot my name and Password. As with here I am Maleficent2 there also.

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/

Have fun!

also I am merging the two AC threads we really only need one thread about AC. Thanks-Mal

Tishke said:
LOL I went to Toys R US, WalMart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, EB Games, Gamestop....I live in a pretty large place, but they are just sold out everywhere. I got Nintendogs (came with my pink bundle pack), Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center for now....When I beat those I am moving on to Lunar and ACWW. Somewhere I hope there is time for class. Hmm....I wonder if I can get credit for all these virtual cases I am winning!? :rolleyes:
What Nintendogs are you playing? I LOVE Lab &friends. My Lab Lucky it rocks at all the tricks. For those of you who have no idea what anyone of us are talking about, DS(The newest game boy). The ones with the screen and stick. Yes yes. The one everyone wishes the cord was longer. I also wish that the stick was held onto the Ds with a string! Sorry for like blabering.

Thanks Mal, I just signed up. I am Tishke over there, as well. Arg, now I really have to find a way to get that AC DS game rofl.

Captain Brain said:
Psst,ask the tech support board.Theu can help.
I know.. I know..sometime soon I will. I want to meet up JUST as much as you do Brain(Billy in ACWW)I'm Kaity in ACWW. Town eeeeyyyy (I was very little and made that on real AC and I just stuck with it because it's easy to remember..for me)

kaitykatz7 said:
What Nintendogs are you playing? I LOVE Lab &friends. My Lab Lucky it rocks at all the tricks. For those of you who have no idea what anyone of us are talking about, DS(The newest game boy). The ones with the screen and stick. Yes yes. The one everyone wishes the cord was longer. I also wish that the stick was held onto the Ds with a string! Sorry for like blabering.

I have Nintendogs:Best Friends. It has Lab, Mini Dachsund, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Beagle and Yorkie. I have a Yorkie named Dixon right now. I just got it, so I am still learning. ROFL

I hve Nintendogs Daschund&friends.

I have a Beagle named Andy.He don't listen to me.:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep all AC discussions in one thread.

Please Do Not give out your Friends Codes in threads if you post your friends code it will be deleted with out notice.

If you would like a link to the AC forums click below.

That is not to say we do not allow or welcome AC discussions here let's just not tie up the VMK board with loads of AC threads.

Thanks

Mal & Lori

Maleficent2 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep all AC discussions in one thread.

Please Do Not give out your Friends Codes in threads if you post your friends code it will be deleted with out notice.

If you would like a link to the AC forums click below.

That is not to say we do not allow or welcome AC discussions here let's just not tie up the VMK board with loads of AC threads.

Thanks

Mal & Lori
Thanks Mal&Lori!

Im glad we can have Off Topic threads on our vmk Forum.:)

Maleficent2 said:
I hope that was not me???? I have since heard that Revolution will not be out until more like around July. They keep pushing it forward :(

Uh oh, LOL. Yes it was you Mal. But with the holidays I had not had time to get into the site you gave me.

Guess I will have to go back "and start over" checking into getting the ACWW especially since so many friends here have it now! Course I knew you anyway, but was unaware of the kids I mentioned in earlier post, that are already my friends too. And Tishke, woot girl!!

Hmm.. anyone thought forward to if Disney/VMK gets a whiff of our interest in a non-disney product, and start to not devote as much time to VMK? Especially if we can talk more freely? :rotfl2:

Mal, thank you for pulling the threads together! I saw the other, and thought oh geez, too much to keep up with!

PurpleDuck said:
Oh now wait here just a second... no wonder I have Brain, Funny, Stejohno and Bird for friends!! You are all fellow ACers too?? :cool1: (Yes, the ancient duck plays AC!!)

Hey, what's with the no NES games though? I had gotten all of them but one on AC, and love them! (alright, I am ancient and came from when those games originally were out! - no jokes please) :rolleyes:

I did not get the WW, as I was advised to wait and check out the new Revolution system due out here in the States in February. It is supposed to be able to play both the older and WW versions and for the same, if not lower price. One physical game unit, instead of two, sounds good to me!

Who are your fave characters, from the original? Mine are Bones, Ellie and Admiral.
Duck there is only one BIG problem with all of that. The Revolution has no release date. Nintendo said themselves that they won't release everything (info wise)until E3 which is in May 2006. Plus you can only play the GC version, not the DS( how would that even be possible?). But you can download past nintendo games from NES SNES and N64. So you were misinformed duck. Get the WW now.

Mal i must ask, can we send them in pm. If so, pm with friend code.

Have you seen the revolution cotroler?It looks different than any other!

I could care less if the Revolution will only be 3 times as powerful as the GC, I just want to play Star wars, Zelda, SSBM, and a shooting game with that thing. It is said that it is more accurate in a shooter and intuitive than a computer mouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter