***Official September 2020 Thread***

We just bought our airplane tickets. We will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas Sept 26 to Oct 4

The park hours often change as we get closer as well. Hang tight and keep your fingers crossed 🤞
They can’t take hours away later so they start with the minimum and add hours depending on the expected crowds.

I guess we will still be able to make our ADR's come Monday. I know the hotels are still open so i'm hoping so.

Any idea how reschedules may impact Sept? Think a lot of people with their trips canceled for March are going to rebook for Sept?

My husband and I are going on our first trip without the kids. Even though out trip begins in August, the bulk of our stay is in September.

8/30-9/3 BWV; 9/3-9/8 BC

Any idea how reschedules may impact Sept? Think a lot of people with their trips canceled for March are going to rebook for Sept?

My thinking is people who are going to have to reschedule were going for spring break, meaning they didn't want to take the kids out of school. If that's the case, that probably won't change. Meaning they'll either reschedule for summer, fall or Christmas break, or put it off until next year.

My thinking is people who are going to have to reschedule were going for spring break, meaning they didn't want to take the kids out of school. If that's the case, that probably won't change. Meaning they'll either reschedule for summer, fall or Christmas break, or put it off until next year.
That was my initial thoughts as well

Im feeling like September will no longer be a quiet month. As long as we are all back at Disney I'll be fine with the crowds this time.

Im feeling like September will no longer be a quiet month. As long as we are all back at Disney I'll be fine with the crowds this time.

I’ve had that same concern, but I’m hoping with all the school that will be missed now, parents wouldn’t pull their kids out of school in September, especially since a lot of schools start late August/September. That’s what I’m hoping anyway....

I don’t think I could handle that heat and crowds!

ADR date is tomorrow. I'm assuming I should book as normal? Anyone have any clue is the closures will affect Sept?

Hi all you Sept. people,
I will be the first to throw myself into the possible re-scheduled fire. But don't worry, there are only 2 of us, and we dont mind heat, humidity and rainstorms. We are still scheduled for arriving on May 10 but should this drag on and Disney cancels us or opens up halfway thru our trip and we would miss days, I also booked a room for Sept. 13-21. I wanted to make sure if May didnt happen we got the hotel we wanted this year which is Boardwalk. So you may or may not hear a lot from me depending on how this goes.

There’s an ongoing poll about people rescheduling. I’d hate to have crowds and the inferno that is September.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/poll-what-are-your-plans-if-affected-by-disney-closure.3796560/

If you look at that poll it's really not bad news. Less than 12% are rescheduling for August AND September (interesting they included a partially-in-school month with a totally-in-school month, not how I would have done it). I would guess the majority of that percentage are rescheduling for the first of half of August when a lot of schools are still out. Either way, even if it's a 50-50 split, I don't think a 6% bump of people who schedule for spring break in "normal" September attendance would make it an unbearable situation. For what it's worth, Touring Plans hasn't adjusted their crowd calendar for September at all. And Disney still has the parks closing at 8 or 9 pm which, if I understand it correctly, is kind of based on expected attendance. I'm remaining hopeful.

On a side note, with all indicators still pointing at "low" attendance for September (by Disney standards), I've still got my fingers crossed for a free dining promotion. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter