***Official September 2020 Thread***

Our ADR was today and I was shocked that I was able to reserve almost everything at the time we wanted (O'Hana, BOG lunch, California Grill, Sci-Fi, Oga's Cantina, Topolino Terrace etc). T-Rex was not available via the Disney website but I called directly and was able to make a reservation. Good luck everyone!

Even though we are expecting the worst and hoping for the best we planned it all for our tenth wedding anniv in Sept at BWI. Got our adrs, SOA, Tea party, Victoria and Alberts, Savi's, and Oga's. Also paid it off. If the world is still burning in Sept well I will have a nice refund.

My trip is supposed to be the first week of May and I really don’t think it’s going to happen, so I’m thinking I’m going to rebook in September. Not sure which week though, not thrilled at the thought of going in September when it’s so hot and hurricane season but with my husband’s job getting busy in October, I’m not left with much choice. Guess I’ll deal with it if it means Disney is open again and things are back to normal!

My trip is supposed to be the first week of May and I really don’t think it’s going to happen, so I’m thinking I’m going to rebook in September. Not sure which week though, not thrilled at the thought of going in September when it’s so hot and hurricane season but with my husband’s job getting busy in October, I’m not left with much choice. Guess I’ll deal with it if it means Disney is open again and things are back to normal!

If you're able to go the first week of May I'll be very pleasantly surprised. I don't want to discourage you from going in September (although everything you said about September is true), will your husband's job still be busy in December? Those two weeks after Thanksgiving are absolute heaven as far as I'm concerned. I've heard the crowds have picked up some since the last time I went that time of year, but I'd put up with a little larger crowd if it meant not dealing with the heat and possibility of nasty weather. I'd definitely go that time of year, for sure, but my son's job blocks out November and December for vacations. Just a thought.

Our trip was supposed to start May 10 and I don't think it’s happening either so we booked a backup for mid Sept. but we dont mind heat, humidity rain, and as for the hurricanes, we will also book one for May of 2021 if it looks like a hurricane may happen during our week. I am sure you will still have a great time regardless

I'm not letting any doubt enter my mind that our September trips will happen! Our 4/6 Disney cruise got cancelled so we booked a WDW trip in its place which I do believe won't happen. So we also booked for Memorial weekend and at this point I'm acting and thinking as if THAT trip will100% happen too :goodvibes We all need things to look forward to right now so let the planning go on!

Excited to be going Aug 31- Sept 4, staying at Boardwalk. Taking my friend (first time visit for her), to celebrate her beating a very aggressive, rare cancer. I promised her if she fought and beat it we were going to have lots of adventures... including going to Disney.
Do you think that this trip will need to be cancelled? I'm glad all that I've invested at the moment are DVC points, but trying to mentally prepare that our trip may have to be cancelled. If Disneyworld opens... I will be there if able to support and help get people back to work.

Do you think that this trip will need to be cancelled? I'm glad all that I've invested at the moment are DVC points, but trying to mentally prepare that our trip may have to be cancelled. If Disneyworld opens... I will be there if able to support and help get people back to work.

I really, truly think your dates will be fine. If I had dates in June I'd be making alternative plans. Maybe even July. Personally, your dates are the earliest dates I would feel comfortable with. With that said, if the curve on this thing hasn't started to descend by June, we all may have to reassess.

Got every single dining reservation we wanted. Including BOG on three separate occasions(my future wife is obsessed with the grey stuff)

I don’t make my ADR’s until the end of the month but everyone seems to be getting what they want, which is reassuring! Thanks for posting.

I don’t make my ADR’s until the end of the month but everyone seems to be getting what they want, which is reassuring! Thanks for posting.

We make them next week, so it's definitely encouraging to hear that people are largely getting what they want for September. Crossing our fingers that we get BOG dinner for my wife, her grandfather, and DD.

Joining y’all!! Have August 29-September 2 on the books!

ETA- totally missed my ADR day now watching for California Grill brunch like a hawk!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter