OMG! Received a beneficiary letter!

YAHOOO! :banana: Be wise with whatever you decide to do with your inheritance.

CONGRATS!!!!!

Congrats!!! :banana:

How exciting! I am so happy for you and your family. It's always nice to get a nice chunk of money that you didn't expect:goodvibes Now, if it would only happen for the rest of us:rotfl:

Well, we are getting the roof, but now "what to do with the balance.... hmmm:idea: ..leaning towards the trip, I think! BTW, "kumquat head" is actually my term of endearment for him ;) He's a hoot! Both girls finished college already (thank goodness), and we only had to pay for 1. My youngest received a full athletic scholarship at YSU for volleyball so I only had to give her a little spending money when she was there, and that was pretty much nothing! They took care of her for everything! So I don't need to put away for college for them. I guess I'll be looking at some pricing for the trip and see how much it would run. This is going to be soooo much fun! :banana:

Where are you from in Ohio?? My husband and I both went to YSU. We live about 10-15 minutes from the school.

Here's my 2 cents ~ put the roof on ~ take a small trip to WDW and put the original amount of the policies (2 x $500) into a growth fund for each of your daughters so that someday they will have a wonderful surprise like this themselves. Now is a great time to get into the markets and let it ride for 40 years :)

What a wonderful gift for your family ~ enjoy it in the spirit I'm sure it was intended :goodvibes

Congrats! Go for the free dining. And don't forget to eat at Whispering Canyon at least once. Mmmmmm . . . I'm hungry just thinking about it.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter