Polynesian Owners Thread/FAQ

Odd question, but does anyone know if you can currently get the bread pudding at Kona Cafe? I know when Ohana was closed you could (despite it not being on the menu), but not sure if its gone again now!

Odd question, but does anyone know if you can currently get the bread pudding at Kona Cafe? I know when Ohana was closed you could (despite it not being on the menu), but not sure if its gone again now!

Under MDE Mobile ordering for Kona Cafe, Bread Pudding is an option

I stayed lakeview in a refurbished unit in October. That room is living rent-free in my head, or maybe I'm paying it rent?

The Poly refurb is just extraordinary. They really nailed it. I think that lakeview room is one of the best in all of DVC.

My points are loaded so I can finally truly say I’m now a Poly owner!

We just got back from a resort only stay, and our last night was in the PVB studios. Tokelau, refurbished connecting studios. Love the refurb - so well done! So glad they kept Lilo and Stitch theming. Bed was a little too firm for me, but DH felt it was fine.

There’s not a lot of cabinet space if you have food in the room, but my biggest “complaint” was that the mini fridge didn’t have a freezer section. If we were doing a longer stay, we’d be sad not to be able to freeze water bottle ice sticks and store frozen waffles for breakfast.

The Poly refurb is just extraordinary. They really nailed it. I think that lakeview room is one of the best in all of DVC.

Could not agree more!! These days I get very hesitant when I hear of Disney making changes; however, the updated Poly DVC rooms are absolutely spot-on! Perhaps all changes Disney wants to make could be run by those responsible for this project 😁

So glad they kept Lilo and Stitch theming.

Yes! Sorry Moana but you just do not get to have the whole resort. LOL

My points are loaded so I can finally truly say I’m now a Poly owner!

We just got back from a resort only stay, and our last night was in the PVB studios. Tokelau, refurbished connecting studios. Love the refurb - so well done! So glad they kept Lilo and Stitch theming. Bed was a little too firm for me, but DH felt it was fine.

There’s not a lot of cabinet space if you have food in the room, but my biggest “complaint” was that the mini fridge didn’t have a freezer section. If we were doing a longer stay, we’d be sad not to be able to freeze water bottle ice sticks and store frozen waffles for breakfast.

I love the Poly rooms, but I completely agree about the lack of freezer. We usually bring a cooler into the park (picky eater toddler) and now we can’t freeze the ice packs. We managed alright, but it wasn’t ideal.

I still want to buy an add-on at Poly! 🤩

So is Tokelau still missing the new murphy beds? I requested Tokelau for our stay next week but would like the new murphy bed.

Also, does anyone know what designs they are currently offering for the refillable mugs?

So is Tokelau still missing the new murphy beds? I requested Tokelau for our stay next week but would like the new murphy bed.

Also, does anyone know what designs they are currently offering for the refillable mugs?

We stayed in Tokelau this week and it had a Murphy bed.

Tokelau has the murphy beds! We were there over Thanksgiving and had connecting studios that were refurbed.

They have the two 50th Anniversary style mugs:
(photos from https://wdwnt.com/2021/10/photos-an...available-at-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels/ )

Is the boat noise in a lake view going to be that bad? (I see a lot of complaints about it.). We get up early and stay till the parks close. How many boats are cruising around outside of those hours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter