Polynesian Owners Thread/FAQ

I am currently staying in Moorea in a partially refurbished room. Carpet, chairs, walls, bathroom is all redone but the murphy bed has not been installed yet.
Thanks, have our finger crossed for a murphy bed but understand we may not get one this time around

We check in at the end of the month. DVC std studio. Would really like a completely refurbished room. We usually do Tokelau. I understand this is where the majority of Murphy beds are missing. From what I'm putting together sounds like the 3rd floor doesn't have the new Murphy beds, first floor does and I haven't heard much on 2nd floor. Any insight before I put in our room request?

We check in at the end of the month. DVC std studio. Would really like a completely refurbished room. We usually do Tokelau. I understand this is where the majority of Murphy beds are missing. From what I'm putting together sounds like the 3rd floor doesn't have the new Murphy beds, first floor does and I haven't heard much on 2nd floor. Any insight before I put in our room request?
We were there from Oct 2-9 on the 2nd floor and did not have a Murphy bed in Tokelau building. Everything else looked finish.

We are here right now. I called and requested a room with the new Murphy bed. We got the 1st floor of Tokelau and it has been great. I would just request the 1st floor to be on the safe side. I love our room. No stairs or elevator, close to the pools, the bus, TTC walkway, and the Great Ceremonial House. It's lovely.

We have requested a top floor, and have a lake view booked for our December trip (first stay as owners :) ). I am assuming that means we'll be in Morea. I have probably missed it, but does anyone know what progress has been made in that building in terms of the refurbishment?

We have requested a top floor, and have a lake view booked for our December trip (first stay as owners :) ). I am assuming that means we'll be in Morea. I have probably missed it, but does anyone know what progress has been made in that building in terms of the refurbishment?
Lake View gets Moorea. Moorea is all complete, so you are good there.

Hi! Does anyone know if there's a running list somewhere of the DVC studios that are fully refurbished with the murphy bed?

If not, could we maybe create a running list here of building + room numbers that are confirmed? Or, maybe it's easier to make a list of those currently without it? lol.

If those who have stayed in a room that is complete and/or not complete could kindly chime in?

Sorry if this is not the right place to post. I have a trip (Renting points) next year and in case there are further delays in getting the materials, I want to try to at least request a room with this configuration!

Hi! Does anyone know if there's a running list somewhere of the DVC studios that are fully refurbished with the murphy bed?

If not, could we maybe create a running list here of building + room numbers that are confirmed? Or, maybe it's easier to make a list of those currently without it? lol.

If those who have stayed in a room that is complete and/or not complete could kindly chime in?

Sorry if this is not the right place to post. I have a trip (Renting points) next year and in case there are further delays in getting the materials, I want to try to at least request a room with this configuration!

When requesting a room, just ask if they could put you in a completely refurbished room. Good luck and enjoy.

Does anyone by chance have a copy of the Polynesian Activities Guide for November? We’ll be there in two weeks and I’m trying to plan out what we’ll be doing, as this is primarily a resort stay!

Does anyone by chance have a copy of the Polynesian Activities Guide for November? We’ll be there in two weeks and I’m trying to plan out what we’ll be doing, as this is primarily a resort stay!

from Tikiman’s Facebook page

We stayed in Moorea on 11/8 on the first floor, and it's still being refurbished. Lilo and Stitch were still in the room which was fine by us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter