Polynesian Owners Thread/FAQ

1 night stay in standard studio on 12/22!

I am curious to see if our room will be renovated with murphy beds by then...

1 night stay in standard studio on 12/22!

I am curious to see if our room will be renovated with murphy beds by then...

Has anyone heard of one of the newly renovated DVC rooms coming online yet (other than the bungalows)? We are checking in toward the end of next week, and I'm wondering if there is any chance we will get one...

Just booked an Standard view Accessible room. Are there accessible rooms in all 3 longhouses? and which is the best longhouse Tokeleau, Morreau or Pago Pago?

From what I can learn there a few accessible DVC villa rooms located in Moorea (1st floor).
My favorite longhouse is Tokeleau (3rd floor).

We go to SW FL every Jan & I was trying to rent a Poly studio 1/2-1/6/22 but it was completely booked; we tried some alternate dates in Dec and nothing. I'll try again next year at the 7mo mark but I was curious if this was temporary. Thanks!

We go to SW FL every Jan & I was trying to rent a Poly studio 1/2-1/6/22 but it was completely booked; we tried some alternate dates in Dec and nothing. I'll try again next year at the 7mo mark but I was curious if this was temporary. Thanks!
No, it's the busiest time of the year for DVC. You have to get past the marathon in early January, then it calms down.

Moorea Reopens from Refurbishment

According to reports from multiple guests staying on-site, the Polynesian's Moorea building has reopened and is once again hosting Disney Vacation Club members. This is the second DVC building to reopen, joining Pago Pago. Work began at the end of July with Pago Pago requiring about 4-5 weeks to renovate. Moorea reopened just 2 weeks later.

The Tokelau building remains closed as crews work to wrap-up modifications on the final DVC villas. The project seems on course to meet its original completion goal of October 1, 2021.

I have a stay next summer that I used my points to book 2 studios (1 for my family and 1 for our very close friends). We can not WAIT to stay in the new studios. While I absolutely loved the warmer colors that used to be on the walls and furniture, I really think the refurb was tastefully done. Now fingers crossed we get connected studios.

Hey Poly lovers, Saw a few post from people checking into Tokelau (building refurb not completed on all floors according to post). One post (Tikimans Unofficial Polynesian FB) guest stated they had the old sofa bed not the new Murphy beds in their Tokelau room. If anyone is there now or arriving in a few days, would appreciate any info you can give on Tokelau refurb. Maybe they ran out of Murphy beds🤷‍♀️

I am currently staying in Moorea in a partially refurbished room. Carpet, chairs, walls, bathroom is all redone but the murphy bed has not been installed yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter