~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

You found a way to lure me out of lurkdom!

Congratulations! I have been reading your trip reports, love them, and had to comment. You picked a great month to get married (celebrating my 10th anniversary this Oct 20th). Beauty and the Beast, my favorite movie. And we will be in WDW next year at the same time as your wedding! We will be thinking of you and Josh and your families.

Congrats again. What a magical time for all of you.

You found a way to lure me out of lurkdom!

Congratulations! I have been reading your trip reports, love them, and had to comment. You picked a great month to get married (celebrating my 10th anniversary this Oct 20th). Beauty and the Beast, my favorite movie. And we will be in WDW next year at the same time as your wedding! We will be thinking of you and Josh and your families.

Congrats again. What a magical time for all of you.
Yay!!!

Thank you! I am glad you enjoy our reports! I have found out October is quite the wedding month! It is such a good movie! Aw yay! You will have to keep an eye out for us :thumbsup2

For your Wedding!! So exciting! You are a very lucky Princess!!!
I am so excited! I think so too :cutie:

Congratulations Caitlin and Josh!! Y'all are so lucky to have found each other. Great looking couple. You have made me so excited about my upcoming trip to WDW in May 2012. I wish y'all the best of luck now and in the future and to live Happily Ever After Together!!! Can't wait to see what pictures you post for all the parties. Also many, many little "belles and beast" in the future (far future) to start your WDW family! Best Wish to Y'all!!!!!!princess::banana::woohoo::hug::yay:

Congratulations Caitlin and Josh!! Y'all are so lucky to have found each other. Great looking couple. You have made me so excited about my upcoming trip to WDW in May 2012. I wish y'all the best of luck now and in the future and to live Happily Ever After Together!!! Can't wait to see what pictures you post for all the parties. Also many, many little "belles and beast" in the future (far future) to start your WDW family! Best Wish to Y'all!!!!!!princess::banana::woohoo::hug::yay:

Thank you!

We both feel very lucky!

Thank you!

I hope you have a great trip!

Thank you so much for all of the well wishes!

I love all of your plans! Carl and Ellie's story is so cute, I think it's perfect for your engagement party! Can't wait to see some pictures! :)

I love all of your plans! Carl and Ellie's story is so cute, I think it's perfect for your engagement party! Can't wait to see some pictures! :)

I will post pictures on Sunday! I will be way too busy on Saturday with a pet blessing at my church and wedding dress shopping :thumbsup2

Thank you! I thought it was an adorable idea!

Oh my gosh all your plans are AWESOME! I love the idea of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party for a bridal shower! :thumbsup2

I hope you get to have Belle and the Beast at your wedding! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh all your plans are AWESOME! I love the idea of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party for a bridal shower! :thumbsup2

I hope you get to have Belle and the Beast at your wedding! :goodvibes

Thank you!

I am very excited to start planning that more once the spring comes!

I hope so too! My only worry is what if I don't get a cute Belle :confused3:laughing:

Thank you!

I am very excited to start planning that more once the spring comes!

I hope so too! My only worry is what if I don't get a cute Belle :confused3:laughing:

I'm so glad i'm not the only person who thinks some of the princesses aren't um how do I say this - not up to princess standards and sometimes its crazy how spot on they are. :lmao:

I'm so glad i'm not the only person who thinks some of the princesses aren't um how do I say this - not up to princess standards and sometimes its crazy how spot on they are. :lmao:

I am definitely there with you!

I have met some not great Belles so it's hard deciding whether or not I want a face character :sad2: I have also seen one on the DIS that looked a lot like Snooki and I would be very upset if I paid a lot of money for a Jersey Shore Belle :laughing:

I am definitely there with you!

I have met some not great Belles so it's hard deciding whether or not I want a face character :sad2: I have also seen one on the DIS that looked a lot like Snooki and I would be very upset if I paid a lot of money for a Jersey Shore Belle :laughing:

hahaha it's bad enough they made the disney designer doll of belle have an amy winehouse beehive - to have the "real" belle looking like snooki i'd be rather upset and there would be a serious "situation" at the reception :lmao: i'd expect though if you are paying for a belle and beast they give you their best one - or at least i'd hope they would!

hahaha it's bad enough they made the disney designer doll of belle have an amy winehouse beehive - to have the "real" belle looking like snooki i'd be rather upset and there would be a serious "situation" at the reception :lmao: i'd expect though if you are paying for a belle and beast they give you their best one - or at least i'd hope they would!

I love her dress though!

:laughing: Yeah I would hope so but I am the type that would be like "Um can I see some pictures of the Belle being sent over" :laughing:

I love her dress though!

:laughing: Yeah I would hope so but I am the type that would be like "Um can I see some pictures of the Belle being sent over" :laughing:

I am totally the same way! I'd be like I'd like to meet them at my planning session and pick my favorite. Have them dance, wave, sing, read me a fairytale...i'd want the whole experience :rotfl2: Well, OK maybe that won't happen but a girl can dream. :laughing:

I know I have said it to you before (and in person :yay:) but I'll say it again - Congratulations! And I'll hop over to your TR and say it again once I catch up.

Love your engagement party idea! So cute!

Have fun wedding dress shopping. I had to so much fun doing that. I ended up getting my dress in a crazy way though.

Excited to follow along with the plans!

I am totally the same way! I'd be like I'd like to meet them at my planning session and pick my favorite. Have them dance, wave, sing, read me a fairytale...i'd want the whole experience :rotfl2: Well, OK maybe that won't happen but a girl can dream. :laughing:

I agree! :laughing: I will have to look into that!

I know I have said it to you before (and in person :yay:) but I'll say it again - Congratulations! And I'll hop over to your TR and say it again once I catch up.

Love your engagement party idea! So cute!

Have fun wedding dress shopping. I had to so much fun doing that. I ended up getting my dress in a crazy way though.

Excited to follow along with the plans!

Thank you! :hug:

I am excited only two more days!!!

I will but I think I will have a tough decision to make! How did you get yours in a crazy way?

Thank you! :hug:

I am excited only two more days!!!

I will but I think I will have a tough decision to make! How did you get yours in a crazy way?
[/QUOTE]

So you asked about how I got my wedding dress? :rolleyes1 Well, basically (long story short) I did the infamous Running of the Brides at the original location in Boston of Filene's Basement(they held it there twice a year). If you google it or watch a video - you can see that it's madness and chaotic in the beginning. It was so crazy and I wasn't positive I was going to find my dress there, just kind of went for the experience to try it out since I had a long engagement. Well, after 2 crazy hours of chaos and bartering, I found my dress. However, I had to have it taken in from a size 10 to my size. But seriously, you could not have beaten the deals there. Insane. And my friends and I will always remember how we got the dress. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter