~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

DEER FACE! hahahaha you just made my day by putting that in there :goodvibes :lmao:
That party was ADORABLE! I love how there was "up" theming, and the little touches of Disney everywhere. So adorable! :wizard: Everyone looks so happy!
Ugh that's not good to hear about the MIL... :sad2: Isn't that always the case? I hope she doesn't cause you too much trouble in the future.
Aww yay I love all of the pictures! How cute!! And the passport is adorable! :) Love it! :wizard:

DEER FACE! hahahaha you just made my day by putting that in there :goodvibes :lmao:
That party was ADORABLE! I love how there was "up" theming, and the little touches of Disney everywhere. So adorable! :wizard: Everyone looks so happy!
Ugh that's not good to hear about the MIL... :sad2: Isn't that always the case? I hope she doesn't cause you too much trouble in the future.
Aww yay I love all of the pictures! How cute!! And the passport is adorable! :) Love it! :wizard:

I thought you would like it :goodvibes It was seriously deer face worthy!

Thank you! You have to have tons of Disney in my family :laughing:

I know! I have always heard about the headache causing MILs I just never realized I would end up having one :laughing: I hope so too :sad2:

Thank you!

The passport was such a good idea! All of the well wishes were adorable!

I think it was a lovely party and the best part of the evening was having both my granddaughters together. I am glad we were able to help host it.

Looks like a great party and the theming looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos! :)

Ahh!! Congratulations again! I love all the themes that you've chosen, and a Disney wedding!! Eee!!:cool1:

The party looks like it turned out really well. I love the theme and all of the decorations that you used. Looks great! You guys look so happy.

Looks like a great party and the theming looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos! :)

It was!

No problem!

Ahh!! Congratulations again! I love all the themes that you've chosen, and a Disney wedding!! Eee!!:cool1:

Thank you!

I am very excited!

The party looks like it turned out really well. I love the theme and all of the decorations that you used. Looks great! You guys look so happy.

It did! It was a great night!

Thank you! I loved how all of the decorations looked!

We are :lovestruc

Not much of a poster, but I have been following along on your other trip reports. They are always fun to read. Congratulations and best wishes on your engangment. Enjoy every minute of it. I will enjoy reading about all your plans. So fun!

I am loving reading about your wedding plans!
The photos from your engagement party are so great! I'm so glad it was a wonderful night, and the decorations look awesome! I love the themes you have picked for each event! So perfect :thumbsup2
It's all so exciting! I only got married in December and I had the best time planning everything all last year! It's so fun!
Looking forward to hearing how it all comes together :goodvibes

The Up theme turned out amazing. The house is incredible.

It looks like it was a great night.

Awesome looking party. The UP house didn't disappoint :laughing:, especially with all the detail put into it (like the paintings inside). Glad you got to see your cousin who you haven't seen in a while. By the way, you two are just so photogenic. :goodvibes

Your engagement party looked awesome. Loved the decorations - I have not seen Up yet but am going to have to make it a point to watch it.

So excited about your B&B theme for the wedding. That is my favorite movie (just bought the DVD version today - had VHS:eek:). Getting married at Disney is SO exciting - I can't wait to see how all this comes about.

OMGGGG, I loveeeeee your party!!! :goodvibes

The house is just amazing. Wow. No words!

I love all your pictures from around the world and the Adventure Book that you made Josh is just precious.

I'm so happy to hear the party went so well. Excited to hear how dress shopping went today!

YAY DEER FACE!!! :woohoo: Hehe I love it I love it.

Your engagement party looks like so much fun! I would have been watching SpongeBob with the kids too. :P

LOVE the theme! :goodvibes Such a fun idea!

Not much of a poster, but I have been following along on your other trip reports. They are always fun to read. Congratulations and best wishes on your engangment. Enjoy every minute of it. I will enjoy reading about all your plans. So fun!

I am glad you have enjoyed our TRs!

Thank you! I am!

An update coming up!

I am loving reading about your wedding plans!
The photos from your engagement party are so great! I'm so glad it was a wonderful night, and the decorations look awesome! I love the themes you have picked for each event! So perfect :thumbsup2
It's all so exciting! I only got married in December and I had the best time planning everything all last year! It's so fun!
Looking forward to hearing how it all comes together :goodvibes

I am glad you're enjoying the PTR!

Thank you! I loved the decorations!

It is so much fun! Some things give me a headache but so far it has been awesome!

The Up theme turned out amazing. The house is incredible.

It looks like it was a great night.

I loved the theme! Thank you! My dad put a lot of hard work into it!

It was!

Awesome looking party. The UP house didn't disappoint :laughing:, especially with all the detail put into it (like the paintings inside). Glad you got to see your cousin who you haven't seen in a while. By the way, you two are just so photogenic. :goodvibes

Thank you!

I am glad! My dad put a lot of hard work into it!

Me too!

Thank you! Although Josh makes a lot of silly faces in pictures :laughing:

Such a cute party!

Thank you!!!

Your engagement party looked awesome. Loved the decorations - I have not seen Up yet but am going to have to make it a point to watch it.

So excited about your B&B theme for the wedding. That is my favorite movie (just bought the DVD version today - had VHS:eek:). Getting married at Disney is SO exciting - I can't wait to see how all this comes about.

Thank you! You have to watch UP! It is amazing! One of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies!

I am excited about it too! There is so much still to plan and book :sad2: I am sure once it happens it will be amazing!

OMGGGG, I loveeeeee your party!!! :goodvibes

The house is just amazing. Wow. No words!

I love all your pictures from around the world and the Adventure Book that you made Josh is just precious.

I'm so happy to hear the party went so well. Excited to hear how dress shopping went today!
Thank you!!!

I was really impressed by how it turned out!

Thank you! Josh loved the adventure book! I worked really hard on it so seeing his face light up while reading it was priceless!

Me too! I will be posting about that in a second!

YAY DEER FACE!!! :woohoo: Hehe I love it I love it.

Your engagement party looks like so much fun! I would have been watching SpongeBob with the kids too. :P

LOVE the theme! :goodvibes Such a fun idea!

I thought you would! It would have earned your food of the day :thumbsup2

It was fun! I couldn't help it they were adorable and when I got up to leave they were begging me to come back :cutie:

It all turned out perfectly!

So dress shopping.. I went with my Grandma, Aunt Karen, Mom and Dad to David's Bridal. I had pictured this perfect experience with a consultant that knew what I wanted from the selections I picked online and everything being set up ahead of time. That wasn't the case :headache:

We showed up ten minutes early for the appointment and after filling out more paperwork I had to sit around until my consultant called me. Well when my consultant called me she had no idea what kind of dresses I wanted. I told her I liked a lot online and I thought that they printed the list out for my appointment :confused3 Well they didn't :headache: I had to look through another catalog which didn't have all of the dresses I liked in it and was forced to sit around for 20 minutes until she was ready to start grabbing dresses. My Grandma went up to the desk and asked them to print out my list from online and once my wedding consultant finally came over my Grandma told her that then she went away again :sad2: By this point I had about had it with dress shopping!

My consultant came back with the list and there were a lot there so she made me pick four! I was then told I only had an hour and a half or else I would need to make another appointment :eek: Really?! :sad2: Well my Aunt Karen and Mom saw a dress they liked so I pointed that out along with a couple other dresses. Most of the dresses I liked best online they didn't have in the store :sad2:

Well I tried on the one My Mom and Aunt Karen liked and immediately fell in love with it! I ended up trying on another 10 or so dresses (we had complained a lot by this point and they allowed us to stay longer. My mom also talked to a woman who said they had allowed 7 brides who didn't have an appointment to walk in right before I got there!) but I fell in love with that one!!!!! So we bought my dress not knowing that if they had to special order it you had to pay in full that day :sad2: But I got my dress!!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for a Disney wedding! I can't go into much detail mainly because I want to keep you all in suspense and I don't want Josh to read this :laughing:

So I got my dress but I hate David's Bridal :sad2: I would not recommend going on a Saturday! I will be checking it out to get Cassie's bridesmaid dress since they gave us a coupon and I have found a couple I liked and I need a color that matches my sash :thumbsup2 It was a good time after the stress but the stress made the day much less magical than I invisioned :guilty: At least I don't have to go through it again though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter