>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Not sure we can say that GG is any better or worse than the other delivery services (more expensive, yes). I have heard horror stories from other delivery services and what makes GG worth it for most, is that you do not need to be present for alcohol deliveries. Again, I have order for 7 years and never had one issue. So just stating that GG has been fine for a lot of us.
We had no issues with our Dec deliveries from GG. Everything was fresh and on time - and yes, alcohol was delivered to BS with the food. BS held all of it until we asked to have it delivered to our room. We will be using GG again this July (8th time) - it does cost a little more than some of the services, however, the items have been correct and on time. They deliver and you do not have to be present - that is worth the cost for us - plus, if you order over $200 - it's free delivery ($14.00 savings) and you can save by ordering in advance: 5 Days= 5%, 30 Days= 7%, 60 Days= 10%. We average savings of $45 off our total.

If you use Walmart+, will they leave your groceries with Bell Services?
Last time I was there, December of '19, no. Bell services wants all items stored to be in sealed bags so no one can see the contents. Of course, larger items such as a 36 pack of water bottles can be left as no one expects that to be bagged.

It was easy enough for me to order an early morning drop off and I sent my daughter out to meet the driver as I was not dressed and ready.

Garden Grocer can still leave your order with Bell Services, correct? We needed to order 2 cases of water. Will Bell Services deliver them to your room?

Garden Grocer can still leave your order with Bell Services, correct? We needed to order 2 cases of water. Will Bell Services deliver them to your room?
Our family used Target/Shipt, for the first time in December 2020, at the VGF. excellent experience.for us. Our orders were not super large and did not include alcohol. We ordered through the Target app with Shipt delivery, no markup on prices for grocery items and shopper communicated with us. When our dinner ran late, our shopper arranged for the groceries to be left with bell services. During Black Friday 2020 we signed up for Target’s promotion of six months free Shipt membership, therefore no delivery fee as long as your order is $35 or over.

We haven’t used Garden Grocer in a while but every delivery from them in past was perfect and left with Bell services (including alcohol). We used Walmart last trip and it was a very good experience but stressful in fact they would not leave it with Bell Services because it had alcohol in the order, so we had to plan around that minor issue.

If all you want are cases of water, go with NestleWaters.
They typically offer 50% off and free delivery for first time ordering. Huge selection of water sizes and flavors too.
They're used to dropping off at the Disney resorts.

Yes, Bell services accepts cases of water and will bring the to the room if you call down.

Is there any type of notification from Amazon Fresh when something is no longer in stock? I've been getting my order ready for next month. I notice things are no longer in my cart. But I don't see any type of notification like I get with a usual Amazon Prime order.

Is there any type of notification from Amazon Fresh when something is no longer in stock? I've been getting my order ready for next month. I notice things are no longer in my cart. But I don't see any type of notification like I get with a usual Amazon Prime order.
No, they just remove it from your cart! It is frustrating and makes life harder for those of us who think through things like this well in advance ;(

No, they just remove it from your cart! It is frustrating and makes life harder for those of us who think through things like this well in advance ;(
Thanks. It's so annoying, even as I'm filling my cart I see the number of items dropping and I have to go back and figure out what disappeared. I guess I'll take a screenshot once I put everything in the cart so I can figure out what I'm missing.

Arrive in a week and trying to decide on which place is going to be easiest on us. I only want a handful of things and alcohol is one of them. I saw there are a lot of options but people haven't been posting here much lately. What would you guys pick for a simple smaller order WITH alcohol?

Arrive in a week and trying to decide on which place is going to be easiest on us. I only want a handful of things and alcohol is one of them. I saw there are a lot of options but people haven't been posting here much lately. What would you guys pick for a simple smaller order WITH alcohol?
I'd probably use Garden Grocer only because it's easier with alcohol. It is pricier but personally I like that I don't have to be there for them to deliver alcohol.

It looks like they changed the website. Now when I log in it shows me things that are out of stock and gives me the option to pick replacement items. And if I just leave them there they go back in my cart if restocked.

So, what's the difference between Amazon Fresh and AmazonNow for ordering food....it all seems like it's from Whole Foods. We have Prime, but have never ordered food from it. I want to do a small order for snacks and water, but looking at all the replies here I was trying to decide between Garden Grocer and Amazon. Seems people have their "go-to" favorites, but this is our first time. I thought Amazon might be easier, since we already have Prime, I guess you just order the day before or day of? Thanks

I've never used Amazon Fresh, only Prime Now, so I can't help with Amazon Fresh.

When placing a Prime Now order in the Disney World area, you can get items from either Amazon or Whole Foods. (You can filter search results by one or the other if desired.) The $35 minimum to get free delivery applies to each store. So if you get items from both stores, you may end up paying delivery fee(s) even if your total is greater than $35.

You're correct, with Prime Now you can place your order the same day as delivery or the day prior. When checking out, you select an available 2-hour time slot during which your order will be delivered.

It looks like the FL ABC stores deliver same-day now and when I plugged in the Yacht Club address it was valid too. Has anyone had alcohol delivered to a Disney resort from the ABC stores yet and can report their experience with it? Not sure if this is a new service but I never noticed it before and it says FedEx same-day delivery which gives me pause. Sounds like it could be a situation where you won't know when it's coming and will have to sit at the resort all day waiting for it.

FYI- this may be another option for grocery delivery, a few furloughed Disney cast members have started personal grocery delivery services. You can search the Facebook page “Ear For Each Other” for furloughed cast members providing this service.
Personally my experience so far has been with Shipt & Amazon, but I have saved a few contacts from this Facebook group to use on my next trip.

FYI- this may be another option for grocery delivery, a few furloughed Disney cast members have started personal grocery delivery services. You can search the Facebook page “Ear For Each Other” for furloughed cast members providing this service.
Personally my experience so far has been with Shipt & Amazon, but I have saved a few contacts from this Facebook group to use on my next trip.

I've decided to use a furloughed CM for my grocery delivery from EFEO in March! I'm so happy to support plus I feel a lot less stressed that she's personally looking out for my order & if something becomes unavailable, she will take a look to see if there's a replacement. I'm also ordering other items from EFEO because it all looks so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter