Robert and Robyn's Home Wedding PJ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohhhhh, always happy for a cake update!!!

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on that link :lmao: I'll take a snowman, the buzz and a light & dark please!!

There will always someone who thinks they are coming to the wedding that you haven't invited, no matter how big it is. At the end of they day, I'm sure nobody would turn up uninvited, the worst they can do is sulk, in which case they aren't worth worrying about Bob! Good to know you've got your bouncer sorted just in case though!!

I take it our invites have been held up by the postal strikes then?!!! :rotfl2:

oooh where is mine to sample!??

Mmmm i bet they are yummy- we have a cupcake shop near me called Daisycakes and they do all different shimmery glitter on their cupcakes!

Did you get a piccy of the samples?

oooh where is mine to sample!??

Mmmm i bet they are yummy- we have a cupcake shop near me called Daisycakes and they do all different shimmery glitter on their cupcakes!

Did you get a piccy of the samples?

I've shared one with the girls in the office but I've got some to take home... I'll take a photo to share with you all when I get in!

These are seriously good cakes... One has gold shimmer powder on and its called the 'Bling' cake... It's beautiful!!

Bob xoxoxox

yummm caaaake....

I can't imagine someone showing up to the wedding when they never received an invitation. Who knows. I think you will be fine though.

Bob,

Your dress looks stunning! I really like the addition of the lace. Can't wait to see the final product with hair and makeup and the whole bit!

The cupcakes sound super yummy!

Can the cake maker add any light shimmery green dust? The fine glitter?! that would be too goooood if thats possible!

Or.... perhaps you could have a shimmery green dust / glitter sprinkled all round your cake table?

I love this green / enchanted garden theme wedding! It gets me all excited!

oooh Nov 5th my ma's bday - (cant ever forget it- firework night! haha!)

Mmmmm will you get to taste that creme brulee that you love there? (creme brulee is my fav dessert, i make a mean creme brulee!)

So with the cake, are you having the cupcakes stood on tiers? If so, how many tiers are you having and are you having any special one at the top? Its gonna look so good!

all together now... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy! :littleangel:

i wonder when my cupcake will arrive in the post? :confused3 tehehe!

yummmmmm if you need another opinion I'd be happy to sample :) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter