Robert and Robyn's Home Wedding PJ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad its all coming along...still can't believe its only 3months and 2weeks!!! Congrats on the house too...

Glad you are feeling better and are out of quarantine! :goodvibes

But those shoes! They are FAB! I love them! And I love how the chair sashes will be tied, I have never seen it done like that before. :thumbsup2

OOOOOOH i love how them chair covers are done- slinked to the side!

and yay for getting the canopy! :goodvibes

Glad that you are better now, i have been poorly lately... who knows...i may have had the swine..!! heh!

Beautiful Bob! I went to a wedding last year that had chair sashes like like and I really liked them - a little different :goodvibes

Not long to go now, and good luck for moving this weekend :thumbsup2

Boo to the swine flu! Glad you are feeling better.

I like the linens. Personally I don't like the lights. I think they look more like cheap Christmas lights than an enchanted garden. So I am glad you opted not to get them. I think those tea lights will look stunning though!

I went straight for a McDonalds when I was out of Quarrantine! :lmao: How sad is that?!

Not sad at all! When my sister was released from the hospital after a nasty case of the stomach flu, my mom bought her a Happy Meal even though she wasn't supposed to! :rotfl: Secretly, McDonald's is a cure all!

oooh noo Barnsley.... Wayne is doing temp work there at the moment! :scared1:

Maccy D's is my hangover cure... ;)

I love the breakfasts ... mmmmm double bacon and egg Mc Muffinnnnnnn with cheeseeeeeee..... hashbrowns...... mmmmmmmmm

Oh dear... Y'all remember the girl I was saying can't take the hint she isn't invited? Shes now sent a message asking for the exact date of the wedding... :eek: I'm ignoring it. I've tried to be tactful and explain and she just doesn't seem to understand...

Bob xoxoxox

I just had a minor Bridezilla attack.

I sent off our choices for our menu tasting (We haven't opted to taste the veggie dishes as I have an idea of what they'd be like....)... We chose:

Starters:

Smoked chicken and pancetta salad with mustard dressing

Grilled goats cheese with apricot relish and pistachio oil

Mains:

Roast haunch of venison with braised red cabbage and a green peppercorn sauce

Pan-fried supreme of pheasant with fondant potatoes and a sloe gin jus

Desserts:

Hazelnut meringue with fresh berries and chantilly cream

Ginger Crème brûlée with hazelnut shortbread

I then got an email back saying:

"I have to check with the chef that he is able to get venison and pheasant for both your menu tasting and wedding day, as it is quite seasonal. I am just waiting for him to reply, if I have any problems with this I will let you know. "

I started having a big panic. We're only tasting the venison really because Robert wants to. I have my heart set on the pheasant and have had from day one. There is nothing else on the menu that we BOTH want. I emailed her back twice in quick sucession with a load of garbled panic and then I got this:

"The chef has got back to me and said either of these options should be find for your wedding."

Phew!! Now, 'should be' isn't exactly a guarantee, so I'm going to make sure to get some kind of confirmation next week!!!! It'll do for now though!!

Bob xoxoxox

Oh no! I was wondering what your bridezilla moment was you were referring to on facebook. At least it is somewhat sorted now!

Oh dear... Y'all remember the girl I was saying can't take the hint she isn't invited? Shes now sent a message asking for the exact date of the wedding... :eek: I'm ignoring it. I've tried to be tactful and explain and she just doesn't seem to understand...

Bob xoxoxox

You could always give her the wrong date ... :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter