ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SSR is more like the Light Blues - not too expensive but a huge value that you can get real value out of.

HHI and VB are Electric Company and Water Works.

We own at AKV, AUL, and BWV, and use home resort 11 months out to book the really hard to book days (mostly July 4th and Thanksgiving). Then we use our big bank of SSR points at 7 months out to complete the trip. Had worked wonders for us over the past 7 years or so, great value.

SSR points are just awesome... low maintenance fee, low buy in price, long expiration date. Do a little bit of work and these points can be rented out at almost the same price as "premium resort" points. Or, in some years I "swap out" my reservation - booked with home resort points at 11 months out, then at 7 months out swap with SSR points by calling in. Since I already held the reservation I was able to do it (with the tiny risk that someone happened to grab the reservation while the rep is doing the swap - but fingers crossed it had not happened so far). Then I have those premium resort points again.

So SSR for us is like completing a color block in monopoly... is that like community chest? I think I played a game or two that way but it may be house rules.

Last edited:
First post and first time buyer. Really hoping to get through ROFR but nervous after last week.

berti13---$91-$15237-150-SSR-Aug-0/19, 150/20, 150/21, 150/22- sent 7/14

Good luck! Hope it passes for you. I have an add-on SSR contract pending ROFR submitted 7/14 too. Anxiously waiting like you. Hopefully we hear soon! The longer the wait for ROFR, the more of the addonitis bug I get!!.

I think if i did look to make an offer on another contract, my wife would tell me Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go directly to jail.

Yay! Just heard that my BCV contract that was sent on 7/6 has passed ROFR!!

Congrats!

I know I asked earlier, but now that you passed - would you mind sharing details on price, UY, # of points, stripped/full, etc?

Sorry for being nosy, I am just curious since I also have a BCV contract waiting for ROFR and wondering since you passed what the likelihood of mine passing will be :)

Congrats!

I know I asked earlier, but now that you passed - would you mind sharing details on price, UY, # of points, stripped/full, etc?

Sorry for being nosy, I am just curious since I also have a BCV contract waiting for ROFR and wondering since you passed what the likelihood of mine passing will be :)
Thanks! Good luck to you also.

Jennf---$110-$19403-160-AKV-Dec-151/18, 160/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 8/4

2018 points expire 11/30/18. We understand that we may lose these points unless by some miracle Disney speeds up the process. If we get the points loaded in time, we will try for a very last minute trip.

Jennf---$110-$19403-160-AKV-Dec-151/18, 160/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 8/4

2018 points expire 11/30/18. We understand that we may lose these points unless by some miracle Disney speeds up the process. If we get the points loaded in time, we will try for a very last minute trip.
That’s a great prize!

Congrats!

I'm eagerly waiting to hear that your contract passes ROFR! I submitted one the other day that's not too far off from yours ($127-$27552-200-BCV-Oct- 0/19, 209/20, 200/21, 200/22- sent 8/6)

I'm eagerly waiting to hear that your contract passes ROFR! I submitted one the other day that's not too far off from yours ($127-$27552-200-BCV-Oct- 0/19, 209/20, 200/21, 200/22- sent 8/6)

Awesome, good luck to you! Thats a good price too.

If I pass, after doing a happy dance, I'll be on here right away posting an update to say I passed! :)

sarbah77---$135-$14067-100-BWV-Jun-0/19, 0/20, 100/21, 100/22- sent 6/28, passed 8/3

Got the docs from the title company today and the notice that I am not at risk of layoff. Whew.
wow I still haven't gotten our closing documents! It's been almost 2 weeks since I passed.

Just sent my second contract out for ROFR. 2 months and 2 days after my first DVC offer I made another offer for PVB with a matching UY.

JoshF---$134-$14451-100-PVB-Jun-0/19, 100/20, 100/21, 100/22-Split Closing Costs- sent 8/11

This is like playing Monopoly!
Poly to go with your Aulani? Welcome to the Hula Club! (I just made that up). Now add some VGC and you can join the West is Best Club as well. (I just made that one up too).

still waiting on ROFR for my GFV contract submitted 7/24 i know its not close to the 30 day window but damn time is crawling how do you all do this haha.

Also a little worried of it getting taken now that a few were the other day. its 160 point $155 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter