RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 starts tonight!

Someone record it for me and send me a copy!! :rotfl:

Got my DVR ready!! They had a marathon of the first season on yesterday, that's a lot of drag for one day. :lmao:

I just checked on VH-1 and they will air Monday's episode on Tuesday at 9pm (eastern).

Tonights challenge:

The girls have to make thier costumes out of common household items. I cant wait to see if anyone uses duct tape! :rotfl2:

I completely forgot about tonights premiere!
Thanks of the reminder. Season 1 was actually good.
I wasn't sure what to expect.

I've got high hopes for Tyra Sanchez. Gotta cheer for the local girl!

we have it dvr'd and cannot wait. LOGO is fast becoming one of our favorites

I am staying off this thread until after it airs on VH1 tomorrow night. Good luck to Pandora Boxx!!! (I mean I know it's already been taped and all). I hope she at least makes through the first week.

Okay, so what did everyone think? I did not see the first season so I have nothing to compare it to. I felt bad for Shangela, if you weren't going to give her a chance because of inexperience why put her on the show in the first place. I liked her better than a couple of the girls.

Though I'm rooting for Pandora as home town favorite, I do think some of the other girls are stronger.

Dont have everyone's name in my head yet, but I thought it started off great! Really liked the special they aired after the show, sort of behind the scenes thing. Wish Kathy Griffin was on a little more than she was...

Gotta set the TiVo for next week!

I was actually kind of disappointed. Not really "feeling" any of the ladies - but I do like Pandora Boxx. Most look very manly. I love Mike Ruiz (and looking at him!) but when he opens his mouth a purse falls out!:happytv:

Were really hoping Tyra Sanchez will come across better . On first impressions Tyra seemed to be the most finished of the bunch. Pandora was quite nice too.

Below is the path for an article on Pandora Boxx out of Rochester. I am very excited for her. We don't have LOGO on our Dish but I understand that reruns will air on VH1 at some point.

I was actually kind of disappointed. Not really "feeling" any of the ladies - but I do like Pandora Boxx. Most look very manly. I love Mike Ruiz (and looking at him!) but when he opens his mouth a purse falls out!:happytv:

you've got that right . Humor knows no bounds around me. Heck i even laugh at Wally:goodvibes

HOORAY!!! I'm glad to see some positive posts about Pandora. Pandora is a Rochester girl (my hubby and I live here in Rochester) and Pandora (aka Michael) is a good friend of mine. I adore her---and I know there are a lot of queens on the show still to try to fit all into a one hour show, but I have to say I was disappointed that she didn't get a little more air time so that her personality could come across more because SHE IS A HOOT! She is the silliest, craziest, funniest, cleverest thing....and is so involved in our community in a really positive way (and has been for a very long time).

We're definitely all pulling for our local girl! :thumbsup2

Love Drag Race and RU! Such a positive person. This show is so addictive. My partner was up til who knows what hours watching the season 1 marathon.
Before season 2 started, LOGO was becoming all Drag Race all the time..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter