Sarah & Joshua's PJ~WP/Napa~6/25/2009~Updated 6/23~We're at Disney!!!

:confused3 Wow I've missed a lot!!! I just got all caught up! The enagement pictures are beautiful, the scenery is gorgeous!!!!

Your PS TR is great so far can't wait to read the rest!!!

Ok Sarah, its been long enough...where's the rest of the TR or the update on the wedding?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Life has gotten in the way!!! :rotfl:

Here is a quickie update:

Planning session went really well, got my floral beo and regular beo, am ordering invitations this week, bought a house, cleaned said house, bought stove and refridgerator for house, moved some stuff in, worked at job, learned at school....um....i think that's it....maybe i'll have some pics up sometime.

Whew! I'm tired just reading all of that! Don't get too stressed out before the wedding, try to enjoy! It will be here in no time!

I just found your Journal and I'm so excited to meet another Mountaineer on the Dis!!! Everything looks wonderful- I LOVE your dress and your BM dresses. Everything seems to be coming together splendidly! Can't wait to read more!

O.k. Sarah, it's been a long time. Finals are over and its just about one month till Wedding time. Time to give us all an update!!!!:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

O.k. Since Sarah doesn't seem to be anywhere around...I'll give everyone an update on the wedding. The wedding is scheduled for Thursday the 25th at 5:00 in the Wedding Pavilion. The reception is at the Napa Room/Contemporary Resort. Everyone is very busy with last minute preparations, what to wear, shoes, tuxes, dresses, packing, finding more money....:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I'm sure it will all come together and be a wonderful and joyous event. Please pray for Sarah and Joshua as they begin their new life together.

Love ya, Sarah!!!

ok, this is Sarah's mom with an update. She is getting really nervous and stressed. (is it okay if i kill the bride? naaah) We will be heading to Florida tomorrow at noon. I'm told "Sharp" . Sarah will be leaving on Sunday with Joshua. We are all still getting things done. Sarah got her programs done last night. She called me while i was at work last night (I work 7P to 7A at our local hospital) She said she couldn't sleep and was thinking about things. So I got her calmed down and then she said she was going to bed.
If I don't get back on here again, I want to thank any and all who read this journal. I have learned so much from this website from all the disney brides. This was where I started my search to see if I could afford this for Sarah. So after many hours of overtime at the hospital, I'm hoping to give her the wedding of her dreams. She's a special daughter (yeah, although I would like to strangle her at time's during this process):) So again thanks for letting me read your journals and finding out I could do this as a single mom.

Lois Ann

Hello everyone!!! I am so sorry that I haven't updated my journal, life just seems to get in the way sometimes. I am here at disney right now. I'm actually in disney quest at one of their computers! The rehearsal is tomorrow morning and I have almost everything done. I really think that I am going to pull this thing off.:laughing: Wish me luck and I will try to do a trip report later!

Sarah's mom again. All I can say was it was MAGICAL! Everything was so beautiful including Sarah. There is a sneek peak available on Stan's website. He is soooo amazing. I just love his work. Thanks to everyone who recommended him. pm me if you need username and password. Sarah & Joshua are at Disney enjoying their honeymoon. I know she'll update everyone later.

I was at Cali Grill on 6/25 and I saw a gorgeous wedding, with the most fabulous cake (my dad loved it!) and I thought I'd check on here and see if the bride was a Dis bride. I think it was your wedding and I just wanted to say everyone looked like they were having a great time and it all looked beautiful! Congratulations!

Beautiful! It looks like you had a wonderful day! Congratulations!!!

I was at Cali Grill on 6/25 and I saw a gorgeous wedding, with the most fabulous cake (my dad loved it!) and I thought I'd check on here and see if the bride was a Dis bride. I think it was your wedding and I just wanted to say everyone looked like they were having a great time and it all looked beautiful! Congratulations!

That's us! Wow! Everyone did seem thrilled at being there. I would greatly recommend Cali Grill for a reception. The food was fantastic! The view was great and of course the fireworks were a nice close to the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter