Scotts toilet paper, ugh

Charmin, though when we had to buy toilet paper the last time, Angel Soft was available. It's not the same. 😞

Cottonelle or charmin here

of course right now I’ve got a supply of whatever they had- cottonelle, quilted northern. Scott’s and even acme brand. I’m mailing some to dd in her Easter care package!

Our Acme is still completely sold out of ALL toilet paper 🧻. Glad we were stocked up.

I used to be a Kirkland (Costco) person. But the last package I got, (pre-Virus) was horrible. So scratchy it made me bleed. So we switched to Charmin (still bought at Costco). I don't know if they changed suppliers for our area or what, but our mall had less scratchy toilet paper.

I used to be a Kirkland (Costco) person. But the last package I got, (pre-Virus) was horrible. So scratchy it made me bleed. So we switched to Charmin (still bought at Costco). I don't know if they changed suppliers for our area or what, but our mall had less scratchy toilet paper.

I've tried the Kirkland before with high hopes and wasn't a fan. That kind of surprised me because I love most of the Kirkland products and I almost prefer the Kirkland paper towels over Bounty. But the TP didn't quite compare to Charmin.

I've tried the Kirkland before with high hopes and wasn't a fan. That kind of surprised me because I love most of the Kirkland products and I almost prefer the Kirkland paper towels over Bounty. But the TP didn't quite compare to Charmin.

They have a single style of toilet paper. It used to be primarily geared towards businesses with each roll separately wrapped. I remember it used to be the kind that would typically be used in bulk by restaurants or other businesses, but now it's closer to typical home grade ones.

Charmin is different. It's a thick, almost woven single-ply. There's also been some criticism because it's all from virgin pulp while other toilet paper uses recycled pulp.

Charmin all the way!

When staying at a hotel with lousy TP I buy a pack of charmin blue and extra soft Kleenex. 2-3 weeks Is a long time with bad products.

A Walgreens, Publix or Walmart run is inevitable every trip (I always need bottled water- my dog is a diva). If it is a short trip I pack a roll or two.

Whatever is on sale is what ends up in our basket at the store.
At this point with the toilet paper shortage I think a lot of people would kill for ANY brand.

We use Cottonelle or Scott (but only the "Comfort Plus" type).

I didn't think Scott was a “cheap brand”. It costs about the same as any of the expensive ones.

I do not understand all the love for Charmin. It leaves behind a residue of fuzz. I find it absolutely disgusting (and ironic since they have commercials about bits being left behind by cheap tp which I have never experienced with any other brand). I have had this conversation with quite a few people who have had the same complaint so I know it’s not just me.

Scott’s also makes a softer version. I know BJ’s carries it in bulk packs. Not sure how it compares to other soft types or how it is compared to regular Scott’s in regards to clogging.
This has been my preferred type for many years. Used to be called Ultra Soft. Now it’s Comfort Plus.

I want one of those really fancy Japanese toilets...forget the tp. Lol
We have a bio bidet. It has a bunch of functions: hot water, heated seat, blow dryer, deodorizer. It wasn't super expensive-- somewhere between $250-300 on sale at Costco online. (Some of the fancy toilets are $2000+)

My oldest (21) tried it out the other day and came out of the bathroom mad. She said "great, now I'm going to feel disgusting every time I just wipe myself with toilet paper". :rotfl:

Scott’s is terrible cheap junk-even store brand is better than Scott’s. I would rather spend a bit more and get decent toilet paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter