Social Isolation Creative Meals

Since i got a meat thermometer a few years ago as a gift, i use it all the time to check the temp of my cooked meats.
I also got a nice one a few months ago, with my air fryer. Insta read, and has a magnet on back, so I can keep on side of my fridge for handy access.

Awesome! Yes, flour is just ONE thing that's been very hard to find near me too, along with open spots with any type of grocery delivery service. I call it the Supermarket Scavenger Hunt, and i'm getting quite tired of playing! :(
i'm off topic, sorry...
Central Jersey: got one last night thru amazon whole foods and they came a few hours later. with everything on the list which is so rare , usually everything is out of stock. I felt like i won something! it's very rare that happens.

i'm off topic, sorry...
Central Jersey: got one last night thru amazon whole foods and they came a few hours later. with everything on the list which is so rare , usually everything is out of stock. I felt like i won something! it's very rare that happens.
Glad for you. Where I am in Central Jersey (Manchester Township, Ocean County) Amazon Fresh does not deliver to, neither does Whole Foods, or WalMart. :( LOVE my Amazon Prime though, and have gotten stuff a few time through Amazon Pantry,and may have to do that more often going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter