Southwest - new release question

hmm i can;t see any schedule past aug 6. frustrating cause i just need the next day, aug 7, lol. feels less frustrating waiting when it's farther out past the last date available, lol.

keep refreshing...prices def went up, our flights were about 150 more this year than last. Same people, same flying dates.

I booked our flights, but got an error when the payment went though. My heart almost stopped. I waited a few seconds, hit refresh, and the receipt page came up. I'm so relieved!

The flight schedule wasn't so great for us this time. We had to choose early morning and later evening fights for decent prices, but I can live with what we got.

I'm satisfied. Got $136pp each way (ISP~MCO on Aug 18 / MCO~ISO on Sep 2). Thought I'd get a little better ($110-$120) going down, but coming back to ISP on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, I was worried it would be over $200pp (both flights have already gone up to $159 from $136). Happy with the times also. I didn't have to book super early flights either way.

Last edited:
Yes, scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on Flight Schedules.

I had no idea this was a thing - thanks so much for posting! Our flight times were really weird this time, and it gave DH and I a chance to decide what to do in the few minutes where we saw the schedule, and the fares came up. It all worked out OK, but that extra time was what we needed to discuss.

Booked for 6 of us so happy with the price. Now next week ADR's. Trip still seems so far away.

Really disappointed with prices! Needed one way back from Orlando to Portland, ME and everything is over $300 for Aug 30th! I even checked out Boston which is a 2 hr bus ride for us!!! Guess we r booking on JetBlue To Boston for $162 then busing it up to Portland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter