Southwest - new release question

Have you ever tried Frontier from ISP?

I scored flights this past November for $29 down and $31 back up to NY. They do charge additional for luggage, but even with that, it was something like $360 all-in for my family of 4 to fly round trip. (And we even got to choose our seats when purchasing.)
I just checked Frontier but so far dates only released until 8/11/18. But the flights for July dates are insanely cheap out of ISP! What is the deal with them? I know you pay for bags but so do all the other airlines. How are they so cheap?

I just checked Frontier but so far dates only released until 8/11/18. But the flights for July dates are insanely cheap out of ISP! What is the deal with them? I know you pay for bags but so do all the other airlines. How are they so cheap?

Make sure you are aware of all the charges - I know some airlines charge for more than just checked bags. Some airlines charge for carry-on bags, choosing a seat, printing a ticket at the airport, paying with the wrong method... Also keep in mind other things such as how often the flights are cancelled, how often the flights are late, how often they lose luggage, and whether they have other flights from your airport so that you have alternatives if your flight does get cancelled. I don't know the answers but those are things which would factor into my decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter