The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
-The Dis Boards Extreme Challenge-
!Big Prizes!

A Preview of the Prizes for the top 3: Teleportation Magic;Fireworks Magic[x3];Invisibility Magic [x2];Halloween Items;Fantasyland Quest;Frontierland Quest;Tomorrowland Quest;Credit Sprees; MORE TO BE ADDED SOON!

Hello everyone and welcome to the VMK Forums Extreme Challenge! I’m your host, WDWfan36

General Information:
The Forums Extreme Challenge is composed of two parts, with many different tasks along the way. To begin, we need 25 entrants! Only 7 of these 25 will advance to Part Two of this game and be eligible to win BIG prizes, but everyone who enters receives a gift, just for entering! *More information about prizes provided below Only the first 25 to enter will be allowed to participate in the competition. The tasks in both parts will test everything from your general skills and logic to your VMK/Disney knowledge to your creativity. It all leads up to elimination of players in every round. You may sign up through by either posting here, or PM WDWfan36. What you receive for entering (after your eliminated) all depends on what you spin on the number generator. Generator Prizes range from 25 credits to 500 credits. More information about Tasks and Eliminations provided below. Each upcoming task will not be revealed until the present task is almost finished, however, hints to what the task is will be provided.

Prize Info
Now, I can’t tell you what the prizes are for the grand prize winners yet, but I can promise you there will be a lot of good stuff! I wouldn’t spend my time making this contest for nothing, would I? Once again, everyone who enters WILL get a prize. The Top 7 who make it into the final will ALL receive a nifty prize pack (which I’m hoping to fill with at least one rare/quest item each) The prizes will be worth playing for, and I promise the game will be filled with fun and surprises!

Rules and Caveats
Just a few rules: Please, do not make negative comments about other players. Competition is alright, but if we hear something like “You are stupid and you’re a bad artist” You will automatically be eliminated. Please do not insult the players, judges, and creator of this game. Also, please remember the forum rules, and try not to double post. Absolutely no spamming! If we have to warn you more than twice, you will be eliminated! Remember, we are aiming for the best, most fun, and positive environment for all our players! Good Luck!

*Note, This challenge has not been endorsed by the Dis Boards in any way, shape, or form. It is unofficial, but do you really think I would spend all this time working on something this big just to make it a waste of time for you? I don't think so, haha. You have my word.

**Note, please do not post on this thread if all your going to say is “your copying so and so” because although others have done it before(thanks!), I actually got the idea from alphadinosaur, and I wrote her a message quite a bit ago asking for permission to make a challenge based off of one of her contests.And she said it was okay,

Judges
1.WDWfan36
2.Tiinkerbelle
3. Peasy
4.Carribound
(We might get another judge or too

Current Competitors

2.ShadowKittyKat
3.CapEldano2
5.Spongeblair
6.pirateprincessKT
7.DisneyDreams
8.Mnementh
9.Tink Mick Koda Miles
10.KoolKidq
11.TikiKrissy
12.dancegrl1093
17.moikturtle
18.mzspaz
20.whs singingrose
24.Someybody
25.FrontierNatasha

ELIMINATED:
4.Narnian Princess- Elminated first task
21.StitchfansJr- Elimanated First Round
Shaymojack- Elimantated Second Task
Waffleman-Eliminated Second Task
swimmingneno-Eliminated Second Task
PrincessJen09-Eliminated Second Task
groovyguestgirl-Eliminated Second Task
AdventureJimBob-Eliminated Second Task
Dizanimator- eliminated third task
PurpleFairy-eliminated third task

NEW TASK!
The two eliminated are:
2 - Dizanimator
1 - Purplefairy

The next task is as follows

Part one, Task Number IDK :
Start: Wensday, Today.
End: Wensday 25, 11:59 PM(ET)
Challenge Category: “Creativity/General Skill”
Challenge: In this round, you have two options. Option A) Design a Costume for your VMK character This can be done however you want, through any art or computer medium. You can make it out of papier mache, your dinner, your best friend, sew a costume, paint, draw a picture, pixellize it, just to name a few. GET CREATIVE! Post your picture/link/screenshot and it will be judged. PLEASE, WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE: typical things many people do. Don’t just take the outline of a dress or space pants and color it in. Make it unusual, make your own design, make it you!! Make it something you want to wear, it can be casual or flamboyant, you decide! And please, no copies of the already existing costumes. If you decide to make it a princess or a cowboy, or a person in a suit, just make sure it’s original. You will be judged on creativity, effort, originality, clean edges(the less sloppy it is, the better) and bells and whistles-what you have that makes it stand out.
Option B) Write a 300-500 word writing piece on what you would do if you only had one day left to spend in VMK. Tell us where you would go, who you would see, what you would do. Make it as creative as you want. Please use proper grammar and spelling. You will be judged on creativity, effort, originality, writing skills, grammar, and “voice.”

Okay... sounds a little difficult... but sign me up anyway.

Just a Q... will I be able to fit this in around school, work, and VMK?

I'm interested. I'll enter and try my luck.
If you need my VMK name, it is dizanimator

Narnian_Princess said:
Okay... sounds a little difficult... but sign me up anyway.

Just a Q... will I be able to fit this in around school, work, and VMK?

Most likly. If you have at least 1 to 2 hours on your hand then you can definitly do this :). Keep signin up peeps :)

Is this actually a VMK thing, or is it a board thing and we just collect our prizes on VMK? I won't be able to get on VMK all weekend, unfortunately.

Mnementh said:
Is this actually a VMK thing, or is it a board thing and we just collect our prizes on VMK? I won't be able to get on VMK all weekend, unfortunately.

Fortunatly it will be only on the boards, so you can sign up

awesome!!!! (it's becoming a catchphrase of mine isn't it????? lol!)

sign me up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter