The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

Okay so we need one more person, I'll give a few minutes and if nobody signs up I will start the first task :)

WDWfan36 said:
Okay so we need one more person, I'll give a few minutes and if nobody signs up I will start the first task :)

It's been more than a "few minutes"... lol

Hi,
I hope the tasks don't have a short time limit? I have to go to my nephew's first birthday party today. How long do we get to complete the tasks? I should be able to complete it tonight later though. I guess I'm not clear on the rules completely. Okay, I'll hope for the best, LOL.
This should be fun though, I'm excited!! :goodvibes
Tiki

Okay now that we have everyone entered, here is the task.

PART ONE TASK SPECIFICS

Part one,Task Number One:
Start: September, 23, 2006
End: September 27,2006
Challenge Category: “Creativity”
Challenge:Your challenge in this first round is simple. Draw your favorite Disney character on ArtPad( artpad.art.com )! It can be absolutely any Disney character, from the lesser known ones to the big stars! But please DO NOT make it a vmk character wearing a costume, that comes later! (hint, hint) Please do an artpad drawing. Drawings will be scored on a number of basics, so even if you don’t draw well as long as you put effort into it and it shows, you’ll move on. Drawings will be scored out of 100-(10/10 for each judge, x2 of your final score) When we judge, we will be looking at creativity, effort, originality, realisticness, clean edges(the less sloppy it is, the better) and bells and whistles…meaning what you have in yours that many other drawings don’t have. The Five Lowest Scorers of the round will unfortunately be eliminated, and will not get to compete for the grand prize. And That’s That…the sky’s the limit here folks! Good luck to all of you.
Eliminations: None yet lol

Are you confused on how to send the link to be judged? Read On:

When you are done painting,
At the left, where you see:
Paint
Undo
Replay painting select a frame
hang in gallery
SAVE AND SEND

1.Click save and send,
2.Then a box pops up where it wants your name, your email, your friend;'s email,
under where u put your friend's email in press if you'd rather not send this painting to your friends but would like a link anyway, click HERE
3.Click 'here'
4.There it comes up with a box that says your painting has been saved. You can view it at: then it has a web address,
Right click the web address and click 'copy link'

Does it have to be a strictly Disney character (like Mickey Mouse) or can it be a sort-of Disney character (like Winnie-The-Pooh)?

Narnian_Princess said:
Does it have to be a strictly Disney character (like Mickey Mouse) or can it be a sort-of Disney character (like Winnie-The-Pooh)?

Either one.

Ah.. the first tasks so hard for me! I can draw a BIT in real life.. but not on the computer..

Ah, well, you can't say I didn't try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter