• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

Tiinkerbelle said:
The thread is pretty much dead, sorry.

All right, well, hmm... Let's see if we can make it NOT be dead. I am not sure how or what, but a lot of people worked hard for several weeks on this contest with creativity and enthusiasm. And what a bummer for it to just end without a nice little finish.

I'm not sure what or how yet, but give me a day to think and I will personally plan something. I was still in the running for the Grand Prize, but will remove myself from it and see if we cant save something here for all those who put in the time and effort to compete. I dont have a lot of credits or giant prizes to giveaway, but I have the desire to make this not be all for nothing. So, let me think about this for a night....

Mal, if for some reason this is not ok, let me know.

Stay tuned.....
Disney Dreams (Dreaming up ways to somehow encourage continued participation in contests......)

Disney Dreams said:
All right, well, hmm... Let's see if we can make it NOT be dead. I am not sure how or what, but a lot of people worked hard for several weeks on this contest with creativity and enthusiasm. And what a bummer for it to just end without a nice little finish.

I'm not sure what or how yet, but give me a day to think and I will personally plan something. I was still in the running for the Grand Prize, but will remove myself from it and see if we cant save something here for all those who put in the time and effort to compete. I dont have a lot of credits or giant prizes to giveaway, but I have the desire to make this not be all for nothing. So, let me think about this for a night....

Mal, if for some reason this is not ok, let me know.

Stay tuned.....
Disney Dreams (Dreaming up ways to somehow encourage continued participation in contests......)

i was going to say the same thing........ although i don't have that much to offer as a prize, so maybe that wouldn't be worth it. i still im WDWfan36 sometimes, so if you want i could ask her if we could continue the contest with a new host. i'm pretty sure she'd say yes............. oh and for those you who saw that i basically never post on these boards anymore, i don't have like any free time on my hands anymore, but i think after christmas break i'll be able to get on more..........

dancegrl1093 said:
i was going to say the same thing........ although i don't have that much to offer as a prize, so maybe that wouldn't be worth it. i still im WDWfan36 sometimes, so if you want i could ask her if we could continue the contest with a new host. i'm pretty sure she'd say yes............. oh and for those you who saw that i basically never post on these boards anymore, i don't have like any free time on my hands anymore, but i think after christmas break i'll be able to get on more..........

I have a few ideas brewing. But if you want to ask WDWfan36 if she had any prizes donated that were specifically given for this contest - that would be cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter