• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

So how's the judging going...... I'm waiting to see what the next atsk is and who moved on to it.

Hi,
Wondering what the status is on the competition?
I'm in Texas on my Grandma's laptop!
Hi everybody!!
Tiki

I've sent in my judging ballet 2 days ago I believe. Waiting for a post on winners now.

I don't know, has anyone tried to PM her? She's posted on some other threads.

um, don't take my word as definite, but a few days ago she told me she was working on the next task.

I sent mine in a few days ago @_@ I have the message reciet saying it's been sent.
I wish I had the full copy of the ballets, but I delete messages after a week for space.

Well, just so this thread doesn't fall too far down the list, here's my entry for the last task...

MnementhAsPegasus.jpg

I'm still waiting for WDW to either find my letter, or re-send the contestents pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter