The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

Uh..I guess the competition is canceled? Or stopped? It's been a month since this task was started.

pinktinkemily said:
sighn me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thx
Sign-ups were along time ago. So you can't join.

Is the contest canceled??

WDW? Let us know. If not I need those entries sent again if you haven't found my letter yet.

PrettyInPink said:
When exactly does this end? I would like to join :)

You've been warned for the last time. Please don't under estimate what we know.

Find another place to post.

Well then. That sounds ominous.

It was fun to see what wonderful things everyone had created. And maybe, someday, some one can try this again.

I have a trade waiting with WDW and she pm me a couple days ago saying she has not had time to be on vmk at all but would try. So my guess is that she isn't on Dis either. Be patient, it took me nearly a week to really judge them well. :goodvibes

Tiinkerbelle said:
@_@ I guess the contest is canceled. Thanks for playing.
So you mean all the time we all spent working on this stuff and it was for nothing? Are you sure it's cancelled? Because if it is, that's really not fair to everyone who participated.

If you look up her public profile she has several posts from yesterday and the day before, so she IS around the DIS. I pmed her yesterday and asked her that even if she hasn't had time to do anything with the contest, could she please get back to us just to let us know the status.

WDWfan36 said:
Goodbye Dis!
Well, that states what I'm saying. Good-bye. I don't have enough time to stay on. I might look over the board but I will not be posting or responding to PM's. I'll see you on the flip side

Bye

I am sorry to say that she has left without completing her contest. :sad2: She posted this thread, but since we don't allow them on the boards, I thought I should post a quote of it here for everyone who is wondering where this contest stands.

I am truly sorry for all of you that put so much time and effort into this. :guilty:

Lori

That is kind of sad that she couldn't even warn us...

I guess it was enough of a warning that she hadn't responded to her own thread for over a month, though...

:(

LoriR said:
I am sorry to say that she has left without completing her contest. :sad2: She posted this thread, but since we don't allow them on the boards, I thought I should post a quote of it here for everyone who is wondering where this contest stands.

I am truly sorry for all of you that put so much time and effort into this. :guilty:

Lori

As am I. :sad1: Makes me very sad that another DIS member would do this.

Well hey, lets not make it a total waste, lets show off our pictures from the last task, sort of a "rate the picture in the post above you style" but instead of rate it, we can just give props and move on! Mnementh already got us started, and it is great and very out-of-the-box!! Here is mine...to Infinity and Beyond! (that was an answer to Lily's quest the day I was making my entry i think...)

buzz-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter