The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

PM sent. Hoping to see some of the entries posted here after the deadline's passed.
Tiki

I sent mine to WDWFan, but she hasn't gotten it yet. It's still going to be counted, right?

Does it just say she has not read it yet? Or she has not recieved it? If she has not read it yet have no fear she will get it :).

Yeah, same here, looks like she didn't check her PM's last night/this morning.
Tiki

I am so sorry about that folks! I have gotten so caught up in other things I had no time to get to the computer. I have gotten your entries and have replied back. I will set the deadline to tomorrow to make sure everyone has a chance to do that.

BTW: Most of the drawing are sooooo beautiful. Very nice work! :)

WDWfan36 said:
I am so sorry about that folks! I have gotten so caught up in other things I had no time to get to the computer. I have gotten your entries and have replied back. I will set the deadline to tomorrow to make sure everyone has a chance to do that.

BTW: Most of the drawing are sooooo beautiful. Very nice work! :)
I didn't get a reply does that mean you did not get mine?

Just wondering what the status is on the competition?
I'm leaving for Texas this weekend to take care of my Grandma for a week, (she's having knee surgery). Wanted to try and get the next task taken care of sooner than later (assuming that I passed the last task ;) )
Thanks much.
Tiki

TikiKrissy said:
Just wondering what the status is on the competition?
I'm leaving for Texas this weekend to take care of my Grandma for a week, (she's having knee surgery). Wanted to try and get the next task taken care of sooner than later (assuming that I passed the last task ;) )
Thanks much.
Tiki
Uh yea, it's been due tonight at 11:00 for a while now..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter