The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

@_@ Oh boy I deleted those messages yesterday since they were read. Can you send me the applicants again, I'll try and remember the order they were in.

The two eliminated are:
2 - Dizanimator
1 - Purplefairy

The next task is as follows

Part one, Task Number IDK :
Start: Wensday, Today.
End: Wensday 25, 11:59 PM(ET)
Challenge Category: “Creativity/General Skill”
Challenge: In this round, you have two options. Option A) Design a Costume for your VMK character This can be done however you want, through any art or computer medium. You can make it out of papier mache, your dinner, your best friend, sew a costume, paint, draw a picture, pixellize it, just to name a few. GET CREATIVE! Post your picture/link/screenshot and it will be judged. PLEASE, WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE: typical things many people do. Don’t just take the outline of a dress or space pants and color it in. Make it unusual, make your own design, make it you!! Make it something you want to wear, it can be casual or flamboyant, you decide! And please, no copies of the already existing costumes. If you decide to make it a princess or a cowboy, or a person in a suit, just make sure it’s original. You will be judged on creativity, effort, originality, clean edges(the less sloppy it is, the better) and bells and whistles-what you have that makes it stand out.
Option B) Write a 300-500 word writing piece on what you would do if you only had one day left to spend in VMK. Tell us where you would go, who you would see, what you would do. Make it as creative as you want. Please use proper grammar and spelling. You will be judged on creativity, effort, originality, writing skills, grammar, and “voice.”

You can draw on "paint" if you have a PC, all PC's have "paint" under Start, All programs, Accessories, Paint.

WDWfan36 said:
The two eliminated are:
2 - Dizanimator
1 - Purplefairy

The next task is as follows

Part one, Task Number IDK :
Start: Wensday, Today.
End: Wensday 25, 11:59 PM(ET)
Challenge Category: “Creativity/General Skill”
Challenge: In this round, you have two options. Option A) Design a Costume for your VMK character This can be done however you want, through any art or computer medium. You can make it out of papier mache, your dinner, your best friend, sew a costume, paint, draw a picture, pixellize it, just to name a few. GET CREATIVE! Post your picture/link/screenshot and it will be judged. PLEASE, WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE: typical things many people do. Don’t just take the outline of a dress or space pants and color it in. Make it unusual, make your own design, make it you!! Make it something you want to wear, it can be casual or flamboyant, you decide! And please, no copies of the already existing costumes. If you decide to make it a princess or a cowboy, or a person in a suit, just make sure it’s original. You will be judged on creativity, effort, originality, clean edges(the less sloppy it is, the better) and bells and whistles-what you have that makes it stand out.
Option B) Write a 300-500 word writing piece on what you would do if you only had one day left to spend in VMK. Tell us where you would go, who you would see, what you would do. Make it as creative as you want. Please use proper grammar and spelling. You will be judged on creativity, effort, originality, writing skills, grammar, and “voice.”

ooh!!!!!!! hmm............... i like to write, but i have some awesome costume ideas too!! then again, i'm not that good of an artist.................. hmm.............. they will be judged evenly, correct??? maybe to make sure it's fair you should eliminate one person who did each option (unless only one person does one of the options, then that's not really fair)..........

Hello, I'm just informing everyone I'll be going to Disney tomorrow morning until Next wed. late at night :) I will still be fully able to judge. Good luck everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter