I have eliminated:

Shaymojack
Waffleman
swimmingneno
PrincessJen09
groovyguestgirl

Answers to the questions are as followed

Hard Questions:
1.(Disney) What can be found underneath the Magic Kingdom? (Hint: Cast members use this to get around) A: TUNNELS/UTILIDORS
2. (Movie) Who runs the puppet show in Pinocchio? A: STROMBOLI
4. (VMK) When did the BETA version of VMK open? A-May 23, 2005
5.(Disney Movie) What movie will you find Sir Hiss in? A: ROBIN HOOD
6.(Disney) What is Walt’s Middle Name? A: ELIAS
7.(VMK) What is the maximum number of people that can occupy a room at one time? A-15
8. (Disney) What does EPCOT stand for? A-Experimental Protoype City of Tomorrow
9.(VMK) “Dictionary Dancing” is the act of…? A: may vary, something like “using other words to spell out words not allowed”
10.(Disney) When did Disneyland first open to the public? A: 1955
*each question was worth 3 points

Medium Questions:
1. (Movie) How many daughters did King Triton have? (Including Ariel) A: Seven
2. (Disney)Name 3 mouseketeers who are now big name celebrities. A: may vary, examples: Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Christina Aguilera, etc…
3. (Forums) Name 3 VMK Forum moderators A: may vary
4.(Disney) What year was Walt Disney born? A:1901
5. (Movie) What are the name of Donald Duck’s relatives? A: HUEY, DEWEY, LOUIE, other relatives are acceptable, such as Scrooge etc, as long as it’s not something obscure
6. (VMK) What is the name of the other internet game that VMK’s developer created? A: HABBO HOTEL
7.(Disney) Name 3 countries found in WDW’s EPCOT A: may vary
8. (VMK) Who won the vote over the most popular 5 NPC characters? A-DRAGON
9. (Movies) Who gives Mrs. Dumbo her baby (aka, Dumbo) A-The Stork
10.(Disney) How old was Walt when he passed away? A: 65
11.(VMK) What game do you get a spacesuit from? A- BLAST IN SPACE
12.(Movie) What game do Alice and the Queen of Hearts play? A: CROQUET
13.(DISNEY) What is the ride inspired by the Twilight Zone? A-TOWER OF TERROR
14.(VMK) Yeti Vision is available where? A-EVEREST SITE, links are acceptable
15.(Disney) What is the name of the idol on the Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland? A-MARA
16.(Movies) Name of John Smith and his shipmates on Pocahontas (Hint: Company) A-The Virginia Company
17. (Movies) What is written on Mr. Smee’s chest in Peter Pan? A- MOTHER
18. (VMK) What do you get from getting on the daily high score list of Jungle Cruise? A- Explorer’s Tent Guest Room
19. (Disney) You can see giant cheerios at what WDW park? A-MGM, Honey I Shrunk the Kids
20. (VMK) What special month (looking for the vmk title of the month, not the name of the month like “January” or “april”) could you buy items such as the “Musketeer Hat” and “Reversed Baseball Cap” A-HAT Month/November
*each question was worth 2 points.

Easy Questions:
1. (VMK) What is a Community Leader? A: may vary
2. (VMK/Movie) Fill in the blank: The co-star of the remake with Lindsay Lohan is __________ the Love Bug. A: HERBIE
3.(Disney) In what ride are you fabled to take a ghost home with you? A-HAUNTED MANSION
4.(VMK) Who is the developer of VMK? A: SULAKE
5.(Movie) What is the name of Jasmine’s tiger in Aladdin? A: Rajah
6. (Disney) Dead men tell no tales. What ride do you hear this? A-POTC
7. (Movies) Animation company that made films such as Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and the Incredibles? A- PIXAR
8. (VMK) Name the games you find in the Tomorrowland Arcade A-HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN,AIRLOCK ESCAPE,BLAST IN SPACE
9. (Movie) The girl named Aurora is the girl in this movie. A- SLEEPING BEAUTY
10. (VMK) Name 3 official VMK staff members, either VMK_ or HOST_ A: may vary
11.(Movie) Who is Peter Pan’s pixie dust carrying sidekick? A: Tinkerbelle
12.(VMK) Name two games found within VMK A-may vary
13. (Disney) How many “Happy Haunts” are found in the Haunted Mansion? (Hint- There’s always room for one more!) A-999
14. (Disney) Who was the creator of Mickey Mouse? A-WALT DISNEY
15.(VMK) What does VMK actually stand for? A: Virtual Magic Kingdom
16. (Movies) Where does Peter Pan live? A-Neverland
17. (VMK) Where do you buy a camera? A-VMK CENTRAL
18.(Movies) Fill in the blank:A dream is a ______ your heart makes. A-wish
19. (VMK) What are 3 VMK values? A: may vary
20. (Disney) In what ride do you travel through the briar patch? A- Splash Mountain
21. (Movie) Jack and Sally are from what Disney movie? A-The nightmare before christmas
22. (Disney) Name a country with an overseas Disneyland location. A-may vary, COUNTRY!!! Not City.
23. (VMK) Name three beta items A: may vary
24. (Movie) In Alice in Wonderland, when it’s not your birthday its your..? A-UNBIRTHDAY
25.(VMK) How many Hidden Mickey’s are there for you to find a photograph? A-50
26.(Movie) Who is the heir to King Mufasa? A: SIMBA
27. (VMK) In what game do you get fireworks magic? A: FIREWORKS
28. (Movie) The Beast in Beauty and the Beast is really a…? A-PRINCE
29.(VMK) What VMK celebration could you originally get inferno from? A: Summer Celebration
30. (Movie) Finish this phrase: Biddidy Bobbidity _________ A: BOO
Now that we have gone through that, let's get to our third task!

Task three, Part One:
Start:Today
End: On the 13th!
Details: For your next task you must...create a task! Yes, that's right, YOU are in charge now. This task is designed to help you help me, in the way that I can see what kind of tasks you prefer to do...whether they be logical or creative, or hands on. It can be absolutely anything...as long as it is humanly possible to do! Make it a board game, a challenge game, or an in-vmk game. Do whatever you please. Also, most of your new tasks will probably be used in a future VMKEC game. So get going, I can't wait to see/try these new tasks!

Sorry everyone! I was in Disney for the week. I thought I may have internet access, but we ended up spending every day in the parks and I was so tired by the end of the night that I couldn't even think straight.

I am sorry that I missed the deadline but want to wish everyone that is left GOOD LUCK!!

Oh no waffle and bug :( spending to much time on other games I see. Lol.

That part of the competition is over :), we don't want to have anymore pictures that are taken into the wrong point of view like before.

Tiinkerbelle said:
That part of the competition is over :), we don't want to have anymore pictures that are taken into the wrong point of view like before.

Exactly, and Tiinkerbelle, you get to judge this round :)

I'm confused. What do you mean by make your own task. And what is VMKEC.

Make your own tasks, you choose what you would do if you were running this, make up a task

and that stands for Virtual magic Kingdom Extreme Challenge

awww i wanted to put super man in the pic or some thing trying to get cat pie

WDWfan36 said:

** As always, you have the option of donations instead of doing this task.

uhh........... i just read carefully through the first post, and i did not see anything about donating instead of doing a task. could you please explain???

dancegrl1093 said:
uhh........... i just read carefully through the first post, and i did not see anything about donating instead of doing a task. could you please explain???

Opps, I never mentioned that but well, now you know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter