The DIS boards Extreme Challenge -DUE TODAY BY 11:00 PM!!!-

I would if I could, but I'm too busy. Great news peoples..
I'm getting a life for Christmas! :lmao:

milkabum said:
I would if I could, but I'm too busy. Great news peoples..
I'm getting a life for Christmas! :lmao:
are we looking for a tag here???????? :rotfl2:

Disney Dreams said:
When is our deadline, time-wise? Ah - of all things - drawing! :(

I actually did pretty good! I'll send you what mine was in the end as long as you don't copy it! ;)

AAAAH!!! Not drawing! You can probably mark me up for the first elimination... :cool1:

Shaymojack said:
AAAAH!!! Not drawing! You can probably mark me up for the first elimination... :cool1:
same here.................... i finished mine, but am basically guessing that i'm eliminated...............

What time on the 27th? Can you please set a clock time? Just in case we're all rushing at the last moment.
Myself excluded of course :rolleyes:
Thanks.
Tiki

I saw that there were already 25 people signed up, but can you add just one more person?? :confused3

Pretty Please? I love art :artist:.

I really wish I had seen this earlier. :guilty:

If you can't add anymore, I will understand, but will there be another competition I can sign up for, or is it just the people in this round who can participate in the next?

Thanks! I will understand if you cannot add me :thumbsup2 .

Dis-Wiz said:
I saw that there were already 25 people signed up, but can you add just one more person?? :confused3

Pretty Please? I love art :artist:.

I really wish I had seen this earlier. :guilty:

If you can't add anymore, I will understand, but will there be another competition I can sign up for, or is it just the people in this round who can participate in the next?

Thanks! I will understand if you cannot add me :thumbsup2 .

I can't I'm really sorry, but the next competition you can, there are still a few rounds left in this game, but you can join the next :)

WDWfan36 said:
I can't I'm really sorry, but the next competition you can, there are still a few rounds left in this game, but you can join the next :)
Okey Dokey! :thumbsup2

Will the next competition involve art? :confused3

A regulatar drawing wouldn't be so bad, but I can't seem to make my mouse draw for me. I did submit a drawing, but I wish it didn't look quite so much like a three year old did it. If I am eliminated this round, I plan to see what the other events are in the competition. Good luck everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter