The Dynamic Duo says: "Let's go back!" How a Disney hater became obsessed! 5/27-6/1

Haha, in a few days?

Tell us when you start your TR! Or will you be continuing here?

I totally missed your PTR! I knew you were going, but never looked for a PTR>. IO'm having a heck of a time catching up with everything these days. Hope it was a great trip! Can't wait to read your TR.

Haha! Welcome! I feel weird sending links to people telling them I have a new one started, so I'm glad you found it!!!!

Haha, in a few days?

Tell us when you start your TR! Or will you be continuing here?

I'll post a link here when I start it - I will probably work on it tonight or tomorrow, after I get home from work and finish unpacking! (The most unmagical part.. haha)

Haha, sorry! Life went sort of crazy (hospital visits - everyone is fine now, but it was a pain), and I just had my wisdom teeth removed this morning. Now that I'm trapped in the house for the next two days, I should have time to start it. The photos were uploaded the other night, so I have no more excuses!

Haha, sorry! Life went sort of crazy (hospital visits - everyone is fine now, but it was a pain), and I just had my wisdom teeth removed this morning. Now that I'm trapped in the house for the next two days, I should have time to start it. The photos were uploaded the other night, so I have no more excuses!

:scared: Glad to hear all is well now. Wisdom teeth = fun! :teeth: Yay for getting going! (...says the one who is behind on her own PTR! :blush: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter