The Dynamic Duo says: "Let's go back!" How a Disney hater became obsessed! 5/27-6/1

Yay for single digits! :cool1:

I, umm, was excited to go under the 300 day mark recently... :lmao:

:rotfl: Hey, that's less than a year!!!! :woohoo:

Single Digit Dancing!!! You get nine bananas!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Travel size items and Pop-tarts... can't beat it! Man, I can't wait to pull out my summer clothes. As nice as the weather has been lately, I'm ready for hot, swimming-worthy days!

Isn't it sad how excited you get about shopping for a trip? It's the same stuff that you always buy, just smaller. :laughing:

And thanks for the bananas!!!! I'll put them on a hat and be Carmen Miranda!

Woooooot! :cool1:

Yeah, I switched out my clothes recently too. Took out all my summer dresses

I don't have many dresses... :rotfl: I think I have two...

And they're summer dresses too, but they stay in my closet year-round. I don't think I've ever worn them... haha.

Haha, you have to wear them! I love wearing dresses in the summer. It's just so appropriate. To feel the wind beneath my legs and looking all summer-y :p

Hey ZTH-guess what????

:banana: 7 More Days!!!!! :banana:

I haven't even started packing yet-what about you?? It's gonna be here before we know it! :woohoo:

Hey ZTH-guess what????

:banana: 7 More Days!!!!! :banana:

I haven't even started packing yet-what about you?? It's gonna be here before we know it! :woohoo:

:cheer2: Yay!!!!!!!!!!

I've started putting things aside that I need to bring down, and I pulled out my stuff from last year (packing lists, itineraries, etc) to get ready! I'll probably work on packing tomorrow, because I won't have any time the rest of the week, I'm working every day except Sunday!

I still can't believe how different this trip is from my last one - I was completely packed by now last year, haha.

And now it's 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ready to go. I can't believe I've been neglecting my PTR so much, but work has been crazy. I work for the next 3 days, like I said - today is 7-3 and then 5-9 (two jobs), tomorrow is 8-4 and 5-9, and Wednesday is 11-7.

Luckily, I realized I'm not going to be able to pack much on Wednesday, so I was able to get a lot of stuff together yesterday!

I still need to pack my clothes and find a 3 oz sunscreen, but other than that, there's not much to do! :woohoo:

Oh, and I made an autograph book! I took a 6x6 scrapbook album, took it apart, and decoupaged the covers with this paper:
Paper%20-%20CK%20Mickey%20Mouse%20Cream%20Comic.jpg

Then I added some letters to spell out "Autograph" and put some scrapbooking pieces someone made me on the back. I think it's cute!

After that, I put colored papers in it instead of the protectors, so the characters can sign it. I'll take a photo later, but it's cool!

3 Days!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

Actually more like 2 1/2!!! Sounds like you're packed & ready-I'm sure your autograph book is SUPER cute! I'm about halfway packed, trying to decide if we're just doing carry-ons or if we need a suitcase. Guess it depends on how much I'll be shopping...better go with the suitcase.:rotfl:

Autograph book sounds super cute! I'm so excited that you're leaving in a couple days- can't wait to read all about it! I'd tell you to have an awesome time, but I think that's a given. ;)

3 Days!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

Actually more like 2 1/2!!! Sounds like you're packed & ready-I'm sure your autograph book is SUPER cute! I'm about halfway packed, trying to decide if we're just doing carry-ons or if we need a suitcase. Guess it depends on how much I'll be shopping...better go with the suitcase.:rotfl:

I keep telling Lou we're only doing carry-ons, so we restrain our shopping, but I have a feeling that a fold-up suitcase might just slip its way into my carry-on, just in case we need to check stuff on the way back.. :rolleyes1

Autograph book sounds super cute! I'm so excited that you're leaving in a couple days- can't wait to read all about it! I'd tell you to have an awesome time, but I think that's a given. ;)

Thanks! I bet we will - it's hard not to have a great time in Disney!

It's almost down to 2 bananas! I think the DIS should make a ticker that counts down in bananas.... who wants to pitch that idea to them? :lmao:

Oooh, can't wait to see your custom autograph book! Sounds really cute

Oh, and I made an autograph book! I took a 6x6 scrapbook album, took it apart, and decoupaged the covers with this paper:
Paper%20-%20CK%20Mickey%20Mouse%20Cream%20Comic.jpg

Then I added some letters to spell out "Autograph" and put some scrapbooking pieces someone made me on the back. I think it's cute!

After that, I put colored papers in it instead of the protectors, so the characters can sign it. I'll take a photo later, but it's cool!

Is it later yet.... or will you take the picture when you get back? :yay: That sounds awesome, can't wait to see it!

:banana::banana:

TWO BANANAS!!!!! I'd love a banana ticker but.... 185 is a LOT of dancing bananas! :rotfl2:

I caught you on FB before you left, but wanted to post a 'have fun' message.... so..... HAVE FUN!!!!

:wizard::woohoo::wizard::woohoo:

I am! I got home last night, but our flight was delayed, so it was pretty late by the time I finally got in.

I didn't take nearly as many pictures this time (only 400), so that's 1/5 of the ones I took last time. I won't be able to do as much of a timeline as I did last trip report, but hopefully that means I can have it finished in a few days instead of 6 months. :rotfl:

I am! I got home last night, but our flight was delayed, so it was pretty late by the time I finally got in.

I didn't take nearly as many pictures this time (only 400), so that's 1/5 of the ones I took last time. I won't be able to do as much of a timeline as I did last trip report, but hopefully that means I can have it finished in a few days instead of 6 months. :rotfl:

:woohoo: Can't wait for you to get started. And um, no, do not finish your TR in days! Months is just fine... draw it out! I'll read it! :yay:

I totally missed your PTR! I knew you were going, but never looked for a PTR>. IO'm having a heck of a time catching up with everything these days. Hope it was a great trip! Can't wait to read your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter