The GH Official Thread Part 3

Oh wow I truly feel old now. But I wonder if the journalist will end up being some long lost daughter of Bobbi’s?

Love the truce between Tracy and Lucy for the day.

I suppose she could be some long lost daughter of Bobbie's, but I think this storyline has more to do with Bobbie's death (adding a layer of "did someone poison her because of her involvement with this group?") and possibly as a way to bring back the actress who played BJ.

I'm wondering if Carly and Felicia will find Jason when they go to Amsterdam.

That's an interesting idea, but it would mean that this storyline would drag on for another 2 month since I don't think he has started filming for GH yet (he just finished at DOOL last week) and they tend to film about 8 weeks ahead.

All I can say about today's episode is WOW! I didn't see that coming, and I was in tears the whole end of the show
Me too! Sob! I started thinking that when Angela walked out of Kelly's with Maxie near the end and Maxie said they had so much in common. Then all the rest...so well done!

Today was all right, with the exception of Spencer and Esme and at the end of the show when Spencer opened the door lol

As soon as she called him Spence, I knew he would know. Question is what will he do about it and of course the surprise at the end when he opened the door.
Maybe he will team up with Snarlkolas temporarily to get rid of Esme not kill her but have her go away so she won’t have Ace.

Will Dex kill Cyrus and will it be pinned on Nina since she was asking for Cyrus's room number? You could really see Dex's hesitation to actually kill someone. He might be willing to deal with Sonny's shady business practices, but it's obvious that he wants to draw the line at murder. Then Sonny, the master manipulator, tosses in the line about Josslyn's safety being at stake. What would be safer for Josslyn is to have a boyfriend with the moral character to say no to his boss, quit his job and live a respectable life. But that wouldn't serve Sonny, hence the coercion. Sonny should know better than to put such a young, inexperienced guy in charge of such a high-profile hit. Dex is certainly no Jason Morgan!

I also wonder if "Spence" will end up telling Nik that Esme got her memory back? Neither of them will want evil Esme around Ace and might decide to take her down together. They could even bring in Ava who is already on-board by pressing charges for breaking and entering. By the way, there's no way any judge would give her prison time for that. She's an amnesiac who was desperate to reclaim her memories, and broke into a house where she knew she was held hostage to search for answers. She confessed to the crime and offered to pay for any damages. She's a young mother who supports herself with a respectable job and has the support of the town mayor. An attorney would just have to present her actions as a trauma response, given the abuse she suffered in the past. If anything, she would get a fine, possibly community service and an order to begin therapy to deal with the trauma. That's my armchair psychological/legal assessment! :)

Spencer is a really good actor, he definitely has the talent to do films. I liked the scenes between him and Nicholas too, Nicholas did seem very sincere in his apology. It still baffles my mind they never did a paternity test on Ace and took Esme's word for it.

I'm also baffled as to why no one (Spencer, Nicholas, Laura....) requested a paternity test. I guess the writers are keeping that storyline in their back pocket for future use.

Whew, Spencer was total Cassadine telling Esme that Ace was gone and lowering the boom of how he knows …..

And I love Tracy, I also like to not like her at times. But she will have her sensitive moments like when she was talking to Ned about family and Leo even thiugh he is not a blood Quartermaine and how she gushed over him.

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see Laura’s reaction when Spencer tells her Ace is gone.

Loved seeing Blaze come back to Kristina’s apartment after we thought they were calling it off because I’m a big ol romantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter