The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Ooh, how exciting! Welcome to the world, Jensen!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Congrats to Sara-Jayne and Gavin!! :cloud9::hug:

I just read your entire tr from beginning to end... Absolutely lovely.

Hope things are going well witht he new baby.

Congrats on your little boy Jensen.....I loved reading about your wedding journey at Disney.....I wish you and Gavin all the best for a wonderful happy life together.

Congrats on your boy. I have loved reading through yout TR I hope you come back soon I can't wait to hear about your reception and beach party

This is long overdue, but I am new to the site and just read your TR from beginning to end. I cannot count the number of times you got me choked up - just when I thought I had read the most beautiful thing ever, you came up with something else! I think that you guys are the most genuinely beautiful couple ever! You are both so happy, and seem to always find the positives in life, and that is such a beautiful thing. I have loved your TR and would love to read more. Congratulations on your new baby, I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

I just found this thread and hope she can finish it!
Can't wait to see Gavin Jr. :-)

I just found this thread too, and although I am only on page 9, I wanted to say how much I love it! It's very entertaining, and although I don't even know you guys, I'm very happy for you!!! I can't wait to read more!

this tr totally gives me faith in doing my disney wedding...... i can do it

congrats on the baby im sure he is getting big now :flower3:

Hi Sara-Jayne! i'm a bit of a newb to the dis and i've only just found your tr, i'm reading through and so far i'm only on pg38, but i just had to say, wow! You were a stunning bride and i am soooo glad that all your dreams came true! i'm gonna get back to reading now, just had to say how amazing your day has been to read so far, and i haven't even read the actual ceremony yet!

WOW I just discovered the wedding board and yours is the first report I have read. I must say you looked stunning on your wedding day! Every moment that your photographer captured looks so amazing and beautiful. I am so sorry about the negative things you had to deal with and am soooo glad you found your prince Eric and I wish you two and your new baby wonderful life filled with happy times. Can't wait to read more! :lovestruc

Ohhhh mannnnn, couldn't Jenson have waited until his mum finished the ceremony! Ha ha only kidding. Congratulations to you both

I hope Sara-jayne manages to finish this at some point, I'd love to see the other parts of the day as this first stage looking gorgeous.

Love your doggies, but being the mum to two huskies myself I would!

Out of interest, what did you do with your amazing flowers after your day?

Hi Sara-Jayne I have been lurking for awhile....
I wanted to say I loved you planning journal.
Just a little question for you how did you go with the go phones you got for you family? I am thinking of doing this too.
Thanks Lauren

So, I only just discovered your trip report this week but I have to tell you how totally fabulous it is. I've been reading a couple pages a day before work and it just brightens up my whole day! I haven't gotten to any of the wedding photos yet but your engagements pictures were lovely! I hope you and Gavin are doing well. Thanks for posting this great trip report (quite a while ago, haha).

Hello! So, so, so sorry I have been away for such a loooong time. Jensen has taken over my life! I now understand what people say when they tell you that they are now someone's Mummy instead of themselves as a person. Thank you to everyone for reading, I really am flattered! :cloud9:

Well, just a little update before I try and figure out where I left my TR and try and get back to posting!

Jensen Indiana Jones was born on Monday February 15th at 6.39 in the morning after 4 days of labour! He was born naturally with no pain relief (and no shouting, I had a very silent, no fuss, don't-touch-me birth!) although I did bite the gas and air pipe like in the old days (the pipe got disconnected!) and he was 9lbs 8ozs at birth. He was 60cm in height and the tallest baby our midwife had delivered!

Now he's 7 months old tomorrow! He can crawl, he crawled at 5 months, 4 weeks and 3 days, he has a tooth and he never, ever, EVER sits still. We just started weaning him and he's just the most amazing baby ever. I never knew I could love anyone so much. He lights up my heart like my own personal sunshine.

Here he is, just born!

Jensenhospital.jpg

Here he is at his newborn photo shoot:

Jensen-005.jpg

Jensen-003.jpg

Jensen-014.jpg

Jensen-023.jpg

Jensen-028.jpg

Here's his birth announcement:

runboardjensenindiana.jpg

Here he is at 4 months...

Jensen-01.jpg

Jensen-05.jpg

I also wanted to say that if any of you are on Facebook, I have my photos nearly all on there, so you are welcome to friend me. Sara-Jayne Jones.

I hope to be back soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter