Theresa & Scott's AtHome PJ 9-19-09 UPDATED-Trip Report Started 9/30/09

Just wanted to say hi as we're are getting married on the same day :goodvibes

And we arrive at WDW for our honeymoons on the same day too!!!!!

I spotted your info on the online ADR thread and saw that we will both be making ressies next Weds!!!

Good luck!!!!

:flower3:

Just wanted to say hi as we're are getting married on the same day :goodvibes

And we arrive at WDW for our honeymoons on the same day too!!!!!

I spotted your info on the online ADR thread and saw that we will both be making ressies next Weds!!!

Good luck!!!!

:flower3:

Oh that's awesome! Congrats and good luck to you as well!

Do you know what you're going to try and book yet?

lol my spreadsheet changes on a daily basis and I am often getting accused of spending more time planning Disney than the wedding... :rolleyes1

I am planning;

Tues 22nd: No ADR in case of late flight/jet lag!
Weds 23rd: Narcoossee Dinner
Thurs 24th: Tusker House Bfast
Fri 25th: No Adr
Sat 26th: No ADR (Beaches & Cream)
Sun 27th: CRT Dinner princess:
Mon 28th: Shopping Day Offsite!
Tues 29th: Teppan Edo Lunch then eat around the World!
Weds 30th: Raglan Rd Dinner
Thurs 1st: Kona Cafe Lunch the MNSSHP
Fri 2nd: Cali Grill Dinner :love:
Sat 3rd: GF Cafe Bfast before flying home :sad2:

Have changed it so much due to park hours etc plus DFi is NOT a Disney Lover so trying to break him in gently!!!!!!

LOL on your "100 days I'm sick post"! Soooooo any updates, pictures, etc.???????

Unfortunately nothing really notable to update yet! I'm waiting on proofs from the place doing the invitations, I'll be picking up cupcakes from our baker on Friday to try some more flavors, and we aren't meeting with our florist for another week or so.

I will have something to update on Wednesday afternoon though since that's my ADR day! The only one I'm concerned about getting at a good day/time is Ohana, so keep your fingers crossed for that!

Small update!

I just spoke with my mom and she told me my shower date! (thank goodness because I DID NOT want it to be a surprise!) It's going to be on July 25. This is mainly going to be my family and a few friends, along with Scott's parents. I know his mom wanted to invite a lot of her friends and neighbors, but the shower will be at my grandmother's house, and there is just not room to accommodate them all. So we're going to have to see if she's willing to host her own shower to have them there, or wait and see how many declines we get from my family and invite them late (which I feel is kind of rude and don't want to do).

Got my ADR's! Here's my updated schedule for the week:

Tuesday 9/22
Flight Arrives 11:00
Exploring Resort, maybe visit one of the parks if our room isn't ready
Dinner at Pepper Market
MNSSHP
------------------------------
Wednesday 9/23
Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Raglan Road, 6:00 PM
Maybe Epcot evening EMH
-------------------------------
Thursday 9/24
DHS Morning/Epcot afternoon
Lunch at Sci Fi, 12:20 PM
Food and Wine Soft Opening
Friday 9/25
Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
Dinner at somewhere in City Walk
Halloween Horror Nights
--------------------------------
Saturday 9/26
Kennedy Space Center
Dinner at Yachtsmen Steakhouse, 7:00 PM
Sunday 9/27
Animal Kingdom
Dinner at Ohana, 6:35 PM
Maybe MK Evening EMH
------------------------------
Monday 9/28
Epcot
Lunch at Rose and Crown, 1:00 PM
Tuesday 9/29
DHS
Lunch at Prime Time Cafe, 11:30 AM
Flight leaves at 6:00 PM

Also, I found out that I'm supposed to get my invitation proof on Friday, and I'll be picking up some cupcakes to do flavor testing and hopefully pick what we'll have for the wedding =D

As promised, I do have some new things to post today =)

Yesterday we got the first proofs of our invitations. I like them for the most part, but they really need to fix our monogram, since the M completely overpowers our names because of the colors, and I'm not a huge fan of the font of the monogram. The other changes I asked them to make are small things, like adding a period to the end of R.S.V.P, and making the line on the thank you card green, so that we have both of our colors represented on there

2281973.jpg

3343760.jpg

1470239.jpg

hv5w08.jpg

This evening I also picked up some cupcakes from our baker to try some other flavor combinations to decide what we want.

1478788.jpg

Clockwise from top: Vanilla w/ Lemon Mousse, Carrot Cake w/ Cream Cheese Icing, Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing, and Chocolate w/ Peanut Butter Buttercream

1869019.jpg

9689962.jpg

7382108.jpg

Consensus: Chocolate Peanut Butter ones are AMAZING. I also loved the carrot cake. The vanilla cake/lemon mousse would have tasted better if the flavors were switched, and the red velvet cake might be better with vanilla frosting.

Last thing for today =) I also ordered a Wedding Memory book from etsy seller itsmyday

She's going to custom make it, but here are pictures of the color combo I ordered

il_430xN.77320587.jpg

il_430xN.77320588.jpg

il_430xN.77320589.jpg

il_430xN.77320590.jpg

il_430xN.77321480.jpg

I just found your PJ and everything looks wonderful. I love your dress. Your hair looked gorgeous at your trial run. Those cupcakes look delicious and are making me very hungry. Oh, and I'm glad you're going to Ohana's. It's my favorite. I went there last night for my birthday dinner! MMMM... delicious...

Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

I just found your PJ and everything looks wonderful. I love your dress. Your hair looked gorgeous at your trial run. Those cupcakes look delicious and are making me very hungry. Oh, and I'm glad you're going to Ohana's. It's my favorite. I went there last night for my birthday dinner! MMMM... delicious...

Can't wait to read more! popcorn::

Thank you for all the compliments! I feel like now that we're getting closer, so many things are happening, so I actually have a reason to post, haha.

Thank you for all the compliments! I feel like now that we're getting closer, so many things are happening, so I actually have a reason to post, haha.

I know exactly what you mean! I'm the same way. Only now that I'm just over a month out, I'm so busy doing stuff, I don't have as much time to post!!!

Plans are looking great!

Well done with the ADRs, I was thinking of you and we got everything that we wanted too!

:goodvibes

Plans are looking great!

Well done with the ADRs, I was thinking of you and we got everything that we wanted too!

:goodvibes

Awesome, congrats! Just curious, I saw one of your non-ADR days is the 25th - are you spending the day off the parks? That's our Universal day, so i was just curious =)

Here is the invitation with the fixed monogram and our names in a nicer font. The M looks a little gray on the computer screen, but I printed it out, and it actually looks really nice when it's on paper

2i1026u.jpg

Invitations are printing today! And they're going to send me an email once they ship =D

I also ordered my earrings last night:

8149575.jpg

They've arrived!!

956479.jpg

956479.jpg

Also, this weekend I was at my parents house and I took pictures of the candle holders on the mirrors, so here's an idea of how they're going to look, minus the candy/tableclothes/candles

1895221.jpg

4602093.jpg

9004246.jpg

8433902.jpg

I have my next dress fitting a week from today, and by Friday my earrings are supposed to arrive! I'm also hoping to order fiance's wedding band this weekend, so that can finally get here.

echo echo echo...

I don't think anyone reads this, but I like updating it anyway =) Plus, tomorrow is my bridal shower and I'm too excited to sleep!

The invitations went out last Monday and we've heard from about 1/3 of our guests so far, and no real issues with them yet! I'm expecting a few to get handed to me also.

I ordered pink pearl necklaces for my bridesmaids, and they came in and look really nice

4560856.jpg

They're not to wear for the wedding, just for them to have. I know they'll all like them.

My mom also found her dress - this is the only picture I could find of it on a website, and it's kind of blurry

8858686.jpg

My earrings came in and I love them, and Scott's ring arrived also, and it fits and he really likes it! I don't currently have pics of either of those though, but you can see the shots off the website throughout this PJ

WOW! Yay for getting so much done!! I love the invites and the girls necklaces are lovely too!! You must be getting excited...it's getting close!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter