Tink Room Final UD's pg 3 & 4

tmt martins

DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>Uses <strike>her
It's coming together what do you all think.

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

11c5991f.jpg

7020839e.jpg
Mar09_0001a.jpg

3cbb78b4.jpg

ddec21d9.jpg

that's beautiful. we just did my daughters new room in the disney princess room. I don't think i can post pics yet because of the number of posts. how many posts do you have to have before you can post pics?

poohbear627 said:
that's beautiful. we just did my daughters new room in the disney princess room. I don't think i can post pics yet because of the number of posts. how many posts do you have to have before you can post pics?

You can posts pictures right away. :)

And the TINK room looks great! Very bright and cheerful - your daughter must love it. :tink:

Very cute room. I love the bug light fixture. Did you mkae it or did you buy it at some place like Home Depot?

RangerPooh said:
Very cute room. I love the bug light fixture. Did you mkae it or did you buy it at some place like Home Depot?

IKEA for the bug light.

And thanks to all we still have many years to build the train area monorail will be next maybe a tunnel to get some of the back globes higher up ???

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the room - I had to call my youngest DD over to see it - she wants a Tink bedroom someday soon...

I wanted to let you know - in case you might be interested - our Target had all their Tinkerbelle bedding on Clearance today - we picked up some very cute throw pillows.

It is a darling bedroom and such an inspriation.

I don't have a whole lot of pictures of my son's Buzz room yet, but here are 3 pics of paintings I did on the walls.

181659302-06-2006042.jpg

181659402-06-2006044.jpg

181659502-06-2006043.jpg

Wow, what a room. I love the pins on the curtain...great idea. I collect Tinker Bell, too. My dh actually bought me and suffers with purple Tink sheets, but I'd love to have a room just for all my Tink stuff.

disneygals said:
Wow, what a room. I love the pins on the curtain...great idea. I collect Tinker Bell, too. My dh actually bought me and suffers with purple Tink sheets, but I'd love to have a room just for all my Tink stuff.

Thanks we drive DW a little crazy :crazy: with all our stuff .We are just starting to unbox everything she made some banners out of Tink fleec but decided the curtain was there why not use it .It will be filled when she gets to all her pins .

Thats also a great painting of the Buzz guys I wish I could do something like that on the wall behind the bed like Tink flying through the park or something.

:thumbsup2 we did dd12's room in tink last summer......her room is purple..... it's alot of fun!!!! I went out and bought everything I could find with tink on it...pencils, pens, gloves, etc. and made a big tin decorated with tink stickers.....and stuffed it full of tink stuff for Christmas --dd loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! :wizard:

Wow. I love the Tink Room. I wonder if DH would let me do our room as a TINK room. :scratchin :rolleyes1

tmt said:
martins Thats also a great painting of the Buzz guys I wish I could do something like that on the wall behind the bed like Tink flying through the park or something.

Actually, it was REALLY easy. What I did was use my Mom's projector and a coloring page of Buzz. Trace the outline on the wall and color it in. I am in no way shape or form a creative person. I can't even scrap book, I just can't come up with ideas on how to do things. This was easy though.

Dana

Mom2Ashli said:
Wow. I wonder if DH would let me do our room as a TINK room. :scratchin :rolleyes1

Well the Tink room is turning out great and Now I'm tring to talk DW into our room going :sad2:

Nightmare Before Christmas or Corpse bride
:stir:

I want that ROOM and I am 30 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love tink!!!!!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

andromedaslove said:
Actually, it was REALLY easy. What I did was use my Mom's projector and a coloring page of Buzz. Trace the outline on the wall and color it in. I am in no way shape or form a creative person. I can't even scrap book, I just can't come up with ideas on how to do things. This was easy though.

Dana

Wow Dana
That looks great!!!!
I need to try that what a AWESOME idea!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter