Tink Room Final UD's pg 3 & 4

very cool.... your Tara is a very lucky girl!

I bought my Tara a Tink spiral notebook from Target! I was school shopping today! Not that it compares in ANY way!!!! Just thought I'd throw that in!

makinorlando said:
very cool.... your Tara is a very lucky girl!

I bought my Tara a Tink spiral notebook from Target! I was school shopping today! Not that it compares in ANY way!!!! Just thought I'd throw that in!

Thanks Martha

I'm not sure of DW, but DD and I would switch with you guys anytime.

I would love to be that close and able to go at a drop of o hat.

My company just added Georgia and Florida to our region so if a transfer comes up it easier for me to do. I can wish can't I.

That is an amazing room I cant believe how beautiful it came out. If you dont mind me asking, how old is this lucky Tara?

xpor2geechica69x said:
That is an amazing room I cant believe how beautiful it came out. If you dont mind me asking, how old is this lucky Tara?

Thanks she's 12 will be 13 on our next trip

Well she is one lucky girl...We just got back from our trip Sept 2, a family of 9. We had such a great time.. I cant wait to go back.

That room is awesome!! How cool!!

The walls and ceiling look so shiny! Did you use gloss on them?

I love the light and train... gosh the whole room is so neat! :cool1:

Hi Neighbor! :wave: :wave2: I JUST found this thread! Love the room!

Cool to see another Baltimorean here! :thumbsup2

Glendamax said:
Hi Neighbor! :wave: :wave2: I JUST found this thread! Love the room!

Cool to see another Baltimorean here! :thumbsup2

Hows it goin HON :lmao:

I switched User names and haven't visited this thread for a few weeks I have some updates to add as we just got back but have to pick up some frames .

Thanks and Yes we Baltimoreans must represent to the magic heaven knows we need it.

I'mNoPrince said:
Thanks and Yes we Baltimoreans must represent to the magic heaven knows we need it.
You've got that right!

tmt martins said:
Now the start of the trains

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

c2e03012.jpg
nice job

Latest addition and Tink is giving it the cautous eye.
P1000011.jpg

I have a few more cars for the train as well I will add to this post.

I'mNoPrince said:
Latest addition and Tink is giving it the cautous eye.
P1000011.jpg

I have a few more cars for the train as well I will add to this post.

Love it! How cool!

I am really impressed with the Tink room! Very good job. Hope your daughter gets lots of joy from it.

Also liked the carousel room. What a big job to cut out all those horses!

I think I'm inspired for our new bonus room...

How did you do the pixie dust on the walls? is it painted on is it stick-ons? I am in the process of doing my daughter's room in tinkerbell. She is getting a picket fence bed room set and im putting a picket fence on one wall and that wall will be painted like a garden...I am planning on hanging a tinkerbell from the ceiling and her comforter will be be purple and her colors are purple, green and pink....I havent decided if I am using the tink border yet but I do like it....

How did you do the pixie dust on the walls? is it painted on is it stick-ons? I am in the process of doing my daughter's room in tinkerbell. She is getting a picket fence bed room set and im putting a picket fence on one wall and that wall will be painted like a garden...I am planning on hanging a tinkerbell from the ceiling and her comforter will be be purple and her colors are purple, green and pink....I havent decided if I am using the tink border yet but I do like it....

The Pixie Dust was a stencile DD did all of that herself as well as th sponge shapes that are the darker purple color. She also helped do the boarder. Good luck we are still deciding what to do with the upper wall over the train garden. We might get an overhead projector and do a MK or a garden sceen ourselves.Either that or we are still looking for a larger poster or painting along those lines.

those rooms are so awesome! :goodvibes

I'm getting mine re-done in a few weeks :woohoo:

WOW, what a beautiful room!

If DW sees the pictures she will want to turn our room into a Tink room...and as great as it looks for your DD, no way am I gonna allow that in my room lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter