• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tink Room Final UD's pg 3 & 4

tmt martins said:
Well the Tink room is turning out great and Now I'm tring to talk DW into our room going :sad2:

Nightmare Before Christmas or Corpse bride
:stir:

That would be awesome! I would LOVE a Tim Burton inspired room! If you talk her into it, I'd love to see what you come up with!

You've done a wonderful job on your DD's room. I love to see not only the creativity and but also the love that parents put into their children. WE want to see that train when it's finished! That is such a great idea!

WOW! I am actually going out today to pick the tinkerbell paper and paint for my soon-to-be-daughter's room... Yours looks FANTASTIC!

Beth :)

Monorail is up But I will be moving it down and run it through some rails .I am waiting on 2 more major Snowglobes before I start to modify the bed rails.

DSC00170.jpg

now with some lights on it

DSC00160.jpg

I got all 3 to line while running

DSC00161.jpg

Wow!!! The room is amazing!!!!

I love the Buzz Lightyear paintings too!!!

princess:

My 20 year old DD has a Tink that FLIES around the room! It attaches to the ceiling and flies in a big circle. It's CUTE!

lovely scrapper said:
My 20 year old DD has a Tink that FLIES around the room! It attaches to the ceiling and flies in a big circle. It's CUTE!

I saw that in Cali but didn't have room in bags to bring back.I'm watching 1 on e-bay just can't decide.I've seen a nice plastic type one and a Barbie that states wings flap but not sure if she flies.

WOW!........I love it......Just so special, a modern "Tinky" room......
:thumbsup2

This is it until our June trip Hope you all enjoyed .

DW now wants to know what I spent on the room :lmao:

DSC00215p.jpg

DSC00222p.jpg

DSC00231p.jpg

That's a very cool room--lucky little girl! Where did you get the rope lighting?

That room is gorgeous! Your little girl is very lucky!

I thinkt that a Tim Burton inspired room is just what my DH needs for his computer room! I will have to run it by him when I get home tonight!

What a cute room. I bet your DD must love it. Can't wait to see what you bring back to put in the room after your next trip.

I love the Buzz Lightyear painting too. Wish I had time to paint stuff like that on my DD's walls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter