Tink Room Final UD's pg 3 & 4

That Tinkerbelle room is fabulous! I really like how you didn't overlook anything, *everything* is themed. Very like Disney!

My younger daughter is in love with the carousel ride at the MK, so here's our version in her room. She also loves purple! I found an old chandelier and painted it purple and tarted it up with stuff, also. Worked well!
WoodsongHouse199.jpg

They don't tell you when you order the carousel horse mural that YOU HAVE TO CUT IT OUT! Man, just about went crosseyed. I said to my younger daughter, if you ever wonder if your Mommy loves you, just look at that horse and remember that she took hours to cut it out perfectly just for you! :wizard:

That looks great the details of the horse and the border is just sooooo nice.

I painted her lights as well to match the room a little better.

NOw that you've finished the tink room, do you have any plans to do any other rooms disney?

I'm thinking of doing the downstairs powder room in a sort of antique Disneyana theme...

Disneyrsh said:
NOw that you've finished the tink room, do you have any plans to do any other rooms disney?

I'm thinking of doing the downstairs powder room in a sort of antique Disneyana theme...

I want to do our Bedroom in either NBX ,Corpse bride or PotC but DW doesn't want it dark like I do.

She really likes Eeyoor so maybe that's where we will go .

I still have a few Ideas for the train garden a second level in the back corner maybe a mountian of some type

tmt martins said:
I want to do our Bedroom in either NBX ,Corpse bride or PotC but DW doesn't want it dark like I do.

She really likes Eeyoor so maybe that's where we will go .

I still have a few Ideas for the train garden a second level in the back corner maybe a mountian of some type

My Tara likes your Tara's room! Very cute! Great work. The carousel is great too. I am very fond of carousel horses (the ride makes me ILL!)

this room is so cool (so are the buzz & carousel rooms)! i am really impressed by all the details you included - neat!

Philadisney said:
this room is so cool (so are the buzz & carousel rooms)! i am really impressed by all the details you included - neat!

Thanks everyone for looking at DD's room .

We are 13 days from SSR and Adding to it can you say Art of Disney and World of Disney Here we come.

That's a lovely Tink room! Love the train and the pin curtains :)

BTW, may I ask where you got the cool large poster of Tinkerbell? (the one where she looks like she's blowing a kiss).

andromedaslove said:
I don't have a whole lot of pictures of my son's Buzz room yet, but here are 3 pics of paintings I did on the walls.

That's really cool! I wish I had a cool room when I was little! When I was about 4 yrs. old, my parents stuck this large scary poster of a lady with a tiger on my bedroom wall and it gave me the hee-bee-gee-bees!! LOL!

eatmypixiedust said:
That's a lovely Tink room! Love the train and the pin curtains :)

BTW, may I ask where you got the cool large poster of Tinkerbell? (the one where she looks like she's blowing a kiss).

The Poster is from The Art of Disney at DTD Not that expensive and the Frame is from Ikea for like $15 .

DD wants another one so I'm sure we will be picking up another one they had a few Tinks in different poses and different seasons.

It's called SPRING BLOSSOMS if your interested and want to call down they could give you the price for it.

tmt martins said:
The Poster is from The Art of Disney at DTD Not that expensive and the Frame is from Ikea for like $15 .

DD wants another one so I'm sure we will be picking up another one they had a few Tinks in different poses and different seasons.

It's called SPRING BLOSSOMS if your interested and want to call down they could give you the price for it.

Thanks for the info! I'll call tomorrow to see if they still have it. princess:

tmt martins said:

Hi,
I called Disneyland Deliev-Ears and the person who helped me had no clue what I was talking about.He checked to see if they have it in DL but they don't carry it here in CA. I didn't know it was in WDW. I'll call again to see if they have it. The CM told me that there might be limitations on artwork and they might not be able to ship it to me. :(

Thanks all

DD's new Big Tink Figure just arrived with a broken wing the Fiberoptics not working on that side either so I guess I will have to ship it back and wait a bit longer for the update.

It is wonderful looking Tink kneeling inside a big crown sitting on a blue Pillow with her wings changing colors.Oh well these things happen.

I'm sorry it arrived damaged! I bet she was disappointed! Can't wait to see the updates when it arrives intact!

Have a good weekend!

I called for a replacement and they are out of stock. The nice Cm told me as so as they come in this week she will ship another one so to just use this until the new ones arrive .

DD wanted it up so up it is you can see in the pic the section of the wing thats green and not changing is the damaged side.

DSC00002qw.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

I absolutely love the room! I am in the process of painting my daughter's room and can not find the Tink paint stencil anywhere. I saw it in your pics. Where did you find it????? Any help would be appreciated!!!!

cvhmom said:
I absolutely love the room! I am in the process of painting my daughter's room and can not find the Tink paint stencil anywhere. I saw it in your pics. Where did you find it????? Any help would be appreciated!!!!

It was on a side hanger wall at Home Depot.

And Thanks I just picked up a few more things she doen't know about some original park items with Tink on them.

Here's her new banner attached to the side of bed for her pins. It was from magical gatherings hanging on one of the park post.

banner1.jpg
banner2.jpg

DSC00592m.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter