Tuesday May 11th: Cocktails by the Pool SAB

Clare - Keeping my fingers crossed for you :goodvibes I think I have two or three meals wiith you (through Vanessa) and was looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks, I'm keeping everything crossed too - would be good to meet :)

Thanks Mary but it's gone pearshaped again :( Apparently the volcano eruption strengthened last night and more ash is on its way so the London airports remain closed. My contingency plan is if I'm unable to fly on the 7th May I'll opt for a December trip as the airline will refund my flight cost and Disney will move my booking, but I so want my May trip to happen.

Still time left... 17 days from today?......A lot can happen in 17 days...and I'm hoping the airlines are working diligently to figure out alternatives to get back up and running...Certainly they are motivated to ....

I guess I need to read up a bit more on it...but surely there MUST be some other route from UK to Orlando.....

MORE POSITIVE VIBES COMING YOUR WAY>>>>>:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hello Jamstew !!!:wave2:

Hugs,:hug:
Mary

ClareH37....Is May on for you now that the airspace is opened up? I'm so hoping that things work out for you.

ClareH37....Is May on for you now that the airspace is opened up? I'm so hoping that things work out for you.

According to our met office forecasts we are now ash free and the airspace is well and truly open, keeping everything crossed it'll keep that way so I can get to Disney and join you all for cocktails around the pool :goodvibes

According to our met office forecasts we are now ash free and the airspace is well and truly open, keeping everything crossed it'll keep that way so I can get to Disney and join you all for cocktails around the pool :goodvibes

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Look forward to see you there.

Hi,
We'll be at AKV all week and will try to stop by on Tuesday evening. Mrs. owtrbnks always has a few homemade Mickey pins for DISers. We'll be wearing our LIME GREEN MICKEYS if we're there! :cool1: Daughter graduates college on May 8th - we'll all be at WDW on May 9th!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I am driving in ...so I may bring a few libations/snacks... so if you have a preference...let me know!

Please RSVP...since I would like to bring some goodies for folks who can come.... and We'd like to know who to look for...

My best friends are Sam Adams and Jim Beam! :cool1:

As for who to look for - a forty something bald guy with his beautiful wife!

BTW - the terrace at belleview lounge is not covered! (WE HANG OUT THERE ALOT).

Hi,
We'll be at AKV all week and will try to stop by on Tuesday evening. Mrs. owtrbnks always has a few homemade Mickey pins for DISers. We'll be wearing our LIME GREEN MICKEYS if we're there! :cool1: Daughter graduates college on May 8th - we'll all be at WDW on May 9th!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hello Mr & Mrs Otrbnks! Hope to see you there !!

Hugs
Mary

Mary, what time are people going to start meeting? Thinking about tweaking an ADR so will need to make it for a time where I can eat and then come along for cocktails :)

Mary, what time are people going to start meeting? Thinking about tweaking an ADR so will need to make it for a time where I can eat and then come along for cocktails :)

Hey Clare! SO happy things seem to be working out !

I have an HDDR ADR for 5pm... thinking that will last till 7pm....so I planned the DISMEET for 8pm start...ALTHOUGH.... folks can get there early...and I might even get there earlier....

SO "8pm" is the official time. I suppose I'll finish HDDR at 7pm...then transport back to BCV...and get my "box" of stuff and sign/etc....and head to SAB.....

If folks want to get there at 7pm....(which has been requested) that is completely alright with me...

(((HUGS)))
Mary

PS: My list so far for "bring ins" is: Jim Beam, Abita Beer......

I have an ADR for 7 pm at Epcot. So I'll probably get there after 8 or 8.30 pm. Looking forward to seeing you all.

I'll be there for about 8 pm, a little earlier if I finish eating lol

Can't wait, I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone :goodvibes

im staying at Yacht Club...so count me in...hate drinking alone:woohoo:

Hey Jetsong! Welcome! We will look for you!

Hello ALL!

Time to get EXCITED! I need help with my "shopping list"... so far I have

Jim Beam
Sam Adams
Abita Beer

(no snacks?!?!?!) (NO other libations?!)

I bought lime green poster board today (really neon green)...if I can con DH (who is not coming this trip but is an artist) into making me a giant mickey head sign with "Dismeet" on it... I will....

((HUGS)))
Mary

Hey Mary,
We'll have a car, so PM me if you need any last minute things, as we can pick them up at Winn Dixie.

Anyone else a DVC member?
I'll be glad to answer any questions for potential members!
(and of course let you use me as a referral for membership!!) :thumbsup2
1 week to go!!!!!!:cool1:

Hey Mary,
We'll have a car, so PM me if you need any last minute things, as we can pick them up at Winn Dixie.

I WISH I had asked our DISMEET folks to send the dates of their trip! Some of our folks have travel underway already...

Oh Well ! This time next week I will be packing and one week from tomorrow I will be leaving at 8am to drive in (12 hours).

owtrbnks... Maybe between you & me we can have a few snacks/drinks... I have not really had many requests so I'm going to "wing it"...

Reminder to All: Our "Rain Location" will be the Bellevue Lounge at Boardwalk Inn......

Hugs,
Mary

Im flying in Mothers Day, May 9 and sadly going home May 14..this is a solo trip for me to celebrate my retirement ... and of course mother's day..comming back in Aug with son and his girlfriend...looking forward to drinks and meeting all. see ya :cool1:

Hey Jetsong,
We're (6 of us) flying down on Mother's day also! Celebrating daughter's graduation (magna cum laude) from college. Staying at AKV Kidani. Wish I were retiring! See y'all (as they down South) soon.

Hi Mary,

I'm flying in on Mother's Day after having breakfast with the family. Should arrive around 5. Then I'm off to MK for EMH. This trip is my Mother's Day present from the boys. They know how much I love taking pics and the Flower & Garden Festival. So sweet.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting all. I just found a very green shirt. So bright I'll probably glow in the dark:)

I'm PMing you my cell#. If there are any location changes just send a text.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter