Tuesday May 11th: Cocktails by the Pool SAB

Late to the party but if we can I would like to stop by and say hi, Having dinner at Beaches with TracyC. Hope we can find you see ya then.

Hello Disneyfan! Hope to have you there!:goodvibes

I'm headed out in the morning....Need to get to bed...

Over and out!

Goodnight all my Disfriends!:cutie:

Hugs

Mary

At Kidani Village now. Sunny and hot here. See you all tomorrow night.:thumbsup2

Hello Outrbnks! Did you and DW and "Jim" have a good time?!

Our trip (DS18 and I) was PERFECT in every way... I have pics I need to post on here from our dismeet...

If anyone can help me post them... PLEASE let me know... I think I need to upload to photobucket or maybe DIsney's PHotopass or something and then post... Right?

WOw - we planned 8p to 10p... it was 10;30 when we all checked the time... we sure had fun chatting ! Wish we had more time.. but our WDW visits are always SO short....

HUGS TO ALL ! I had a GREAT time !

Mary

Mary,
Many thanks for organizing the DISmeet. :flower3: We had a great time meeting you and other DISers and only regret that we did not have more time to chat with you. (We'll have to plan another trip soon!) Our kids have made it safely back to MA and PA, so it's just the 2 of us here again. We head out West for an 11 day, 6 state Harley-Davidson tour in June. After that we'll be planning another trip to the World for F&W in either Sept or Oct. It was very nice of you to bring Jim along - perhaps you can bring your husband next time! lol :lmao:
(I'll PM you our email address)
Wayne

Mary,
Many thanks for organizing the DISmeet. :flower3: We had a great time meeting you and other DISers and only regret that we did not have more time to chat with you. (We'll have to plan another trip soon!) Our kids have made it safely back to MA and PA, so it's just the 2 of us here again. We head out West for an 11 day, 6 state Harley-Davidson tour in June. After that we'll be planning another trip to the World for F&W in either Sept or Oct. It was very nice of you to bring Jim along - perhaps you can bring your husband next time! lol :lmao:
(I'll PM you our email address)
Wayne

Hello Wayne! Please THANK DW for our Green Mickey Pins!:cloud9: THat was so wonderful! I had a WONDERFUL time... and my trip was SO Magical... DS18 had a GREAT time as well.... Envious that you are still there.. HOWEVER there is Nothing I would do to change our trip... it was just THAT perfect ! :thumbsup2I told DH about the "Flower and Garden" festival....hoping that would entice him:flower3:... however for the next 2 years our DD's (his DD's my DSD's) will be graduating so not sure if a WDW visit is in the cards for us ... maybe me... :love:

just not us...

Hugs
Mary

PS;; Glad that DW and Jim had a Good Time !:lmao:

Thankfully I made it back home again OK - plane left on time and was actually short by about 45 minutes :) I am so relieved as UK airspace closed again over night/through this morning!

It was great meeting you all and a huge thank you to Mary, you are the perfect hostess :goodvibes

Here's a photo taken on my camera.

DSC01621.jpg

Thankfully I made it back home again OK - plane left on time and was actually short by about 45 minutes :) I am so relieved as UK airspace closed again over night/through this morning!

It was great meeting you all and a huge thank you to Mary, you are the perfect hostess :goodvibes

Here's a photo taken on my camera.

DSC01621.jpg

Awe! :hug: Thank you Clare! I already miss you guys so much... DH was so impressed with our turnout... He had made the Giant Lime Green Mickey poster and it was neat to show him everyone... (I think when DH made the poster for me...he didn't really think anyone would show up! LOL):rotfl:

Anyway - I'm going to try to learn how to post pics so I can put up a few as well...

Hugs,
Mary

Hi All. Just arrived home this morning (it's afternoon on Wednesday 19th May in Oz right now). I've unpacked and I still have that horrible cough that I picked up at the World.

I really enjoyed meeting all of you and thanks for the gifts! And I'm glad to see that most (if not all of you) are safely home.

Tink - Thank you for being a GREAT host and for setting up the Dismeet.

I'm already wishing that I was still at the World with you all at SAB.

princess::upsidedow

Mary, since you seem to be good at setting up meets, think about planning one at home in BR. On several of the TR's we have been discussing it, because there seem to be a lot of DIS fanatics here. Maybe we could get together at the Mall of Louisiana food court some time this summer. Anyway, let's keep in touch, and I am glad your meet worked out so well. I'm sure you had an awesome trip. We are down to single digits now, so I am super excited!! Smiles, Pat :dance3:

Hi All. Just arrived home this morning (it's afternoon on Wednesday 19th May in Oz right now). I've unpacked and I still have that horrible cough that I picked up at the World.

I really enjoyed meeting all of you and thanks for the gifts! And I'm glad to see that most (if not all of you) are safely home.

Tink - Thank you for being a GREAT host and for setting up the Dismeet.

I'm already wishing that I was still at the World with you all at SAB.

princess::upsidedow

Hello Princess! THANK you ! You are so sweet! I really enjoyed meeting you and LOVE my OZZIE Kangaroo pin. DS wants me to start Pin trading and when I do...I think I will keep it (never to trade!) with my Disney Pins... it's a special one!

Hugs,
Mary/Tink

Mary, since you seem to be good at setting up meets, think about planning one at home in BR. On several of the TR's we have been discussing it, because there seem to be a lot of DIS fanatics here. Maybe we could get together at the Mall of Louisiana food court some time this summer. Anyway, let's keep in touch, and I am glad your meet worked out so well. I'm sure you had an awesome trip. We are down to single digits now, so I am super excited!! Smiles, Pat :dance3:

Hello Pat ! Well that would be GREAT! I would love to have a Baton Rouge Dismeet ! I brought Mardi Gras Beads to the one at SAB...something tells me that they wouldn't be so well-received at a BR Dismeet :lmao:

But that is a great idea... maybe we can plan one together... Let's look for a day in June that might include a Disney "Day to celebrate" :cool1:
Dismail me... :hug:
Mary

Hi Mary! It was so nice to meet you and all the others in the picture thanks for posting it. I've been thinking about you and your DS...you did a great job with the meet it was fun but over too soon, please keep in touch Ruthie

Hey Ruthie! (((HUGS))) You better believe the pic of DS18 pulling the sword out of the stone is the "Background" on my computer right now! He is still talking about it! (he is the "king!")

You touched my heart with your love of animals...and if we had a bit more time to visit ...I'm sure I'd have been telling you about my mother who had 7 dogs (all 'strays') when she passed away in 2004... Also wanting to hear more about your kids in the Marines....! We had 2 1/2 hours together and it passed by like a minute!

I'll "see you on the dis" !!! :woohoo:

Hugs,:hug:
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter