Tuesday May 11th: Cocktails by the Pool SAB

Anyone else a DVC member?
I'll be glad to answer any questions for potential members!
(and of course let you use me as a referral for membership!!) :thumbsup2
1 week to go!!!!!!:cool1:

You bet we've been DVC member since '97. Our home resort is BWV:cloud9: Staying at SSR May 9-14th. It's a big week for DVCers. I couldn't get a villa at BWV or BC. It was booked solid for the last week of F&G.
See you at the meet:thumbsup2

Im flying in Mothers Day, May 9 and sadly going home May 14..this is a solo trip for me to celebrate my retirement ... and of course mother's day..comming back in Aug with son and his girlfriend...looking forward to drinks and meeting all. see ya :cool1:

Wow! Like minds! I'm flying in Sunday the 9th and leaving the 14th..Traveling solo! I'm retired and celebrating Mother's Day!:rotfl:
I'm coming back August 4th-10th with my son to celebrate my 60th! :eek:

DebºoºS;36506361 said:
Wow! Like minds! I'm flying in Sunday the 9th and leaving the 14th..Traveling solo! I'm retired and celebrating Mother's Day!:rotfl:
I'm coming back August 4th-10th with my son to celebrate my 60th! :eek:

OMG..thats scary...:rotfl2:...looking forward to meeting you..where are u staying...im 57

Hello To All !:hug:

Great Minds! Jetsong, Outrbanks, and Deb....

I am leaving on Mothers Day as well... albeit...DRIVING in with DS18....

Wish we could fly but hoping for a good trip...

We are leaving on May 15th to drive back...

Deb - I'm about to check my dismail... will save your ## however it will be the only one I will have so I just hope everyone shows up...

Outrbanks... Can you believe Albertsons was OUT of Samuel Adams? So I'm bringing your other FRIEND.... Jim.....:upsidedow

I've done all my grocery shopping for the trip and the stuff is just rolling around in the back of my SUV along with Outrbanks Friend, Jim... Hope that stuff is good shaken up:rotfl:.... who cares? I'm headed to WDW !!!! :cool1:

Hugs,
Mary

I'm due to fly out on Friday but ....... the ash cloud is back! It's so far only affecting Ireland/Scotland and their airspace was closed for a few hours today, and will be closed from 7 am tomorrow.

Fingers crossed the rest of the UK is OK and I get to fly on Friday! :rolleyes:

I'm due to fly out on Friday but ....... the ash cloud is back! It's so far only affecting Ireland/Scotland and their airspace was closed for a few hours today, and will be closed from 7 am tomorrow.

Fingers crossed the rest of the UK is OK and I get to fly on Friday! :rolleyes:

Saying a little prayer for you Clare !:goodvibes

Hello ALL!!! THIS time NEXT WEEK...we'll be all together at the most Magical Place on Earth ! Our "dismeet" would have started one hour ago...:dance3:

HUGS,

Mary

:scared1: It's only 14 here in the UK, I so need some Florida sun!

Clare! Jamstew! Surely Clare is using celsius and Jamstew is using Farenheit?

Our weather in Baton ROuge is usually the same as Orlando... and it was VERY hot today... probably 96 degrees farenheit....

I checked weather.com and every day looks clear except our Dismeet... May 11th says "isolated Thunderstorms"...which I read to mean "it will storm heavily at 4pm and clear out the parks and then stop around 6pm and become muggy"....

So remember... if it storms then clears up...we'll be at SAB near Hurricane Hanna's...

If it's Storming at 8pm... we'll be at the Bellvue lounge at BWI....

Hugs,
Mary

DH and I will probably make the dismeet on the 11th. We are at SSR from the 10th-17th. Can't wait to meet you all!

Hugs,
Cara

Hello Cara ! ♪♫♪♫ Is our Cruise still a 'secret' ? It is for DS18... Please "watch" me as I am BAD about blabbing about secrets when I'm not supposed to...IF SO... 'remind' me....if your DH still doesn't know... when I see you...

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE! I'm going back to count our group...

Looks like a GREAT Bunch of folks...

Hugs,
Mary

Hello To all my Disfriends...

I just took "Roll call"...here are our folks:

TinkerbellinLouisian (me) Baton Rouge, LA US
PrincessinOz Australia
ClareH37 UK
JamStew TX US
DEBOoOs
DisbugsMomma
DJP0630
Owtrbanks NY
Jetsong
Dessay13 Chicago, IL US

Great Group! HUGS! Can't wait to meet ya'll !:hug::hug:

Mary

Clare - Have a safe journey!

Deb...seems like just you & me are left! I'll be back on tomorrow night...

Heading out (driving) first thing Sunday morning... I started packing and now I'm dancing around the house!

DH (not going - has to work) doesn't know what to make of me?!!??!:cool1:

Hugs to all,:cloud9:

Mary

Clare - Have a safe journey!

Deb...seems like just you & me are left! I'll be back on tomorrow night...

Heading out (driving) first thing Sunday morning... I started packing and now I'm dancing around the house!

DH (not going - has to work) doesn't know what to make of me?!!??!:cool1:

Hugs to all,:cloud9:

Mary

I've been doing the happy packing dance all day.Whoo Hoo :banana:
Trying to clean. :laundy:Must be crazy. Leaving the house in the care of 3 guys & the dog:eek:

Drive safely Mary and I'll see you in WDW!

DebºoºS;36577582 said:
I've been doing the happy packing dance all day.Whoo Hoo :banana:
Trying to clean. :laundy:Must be crazy. Leaving the house in the care of 3 guys & the dog:eek:

Drive safely Mary and I'll see you in WDW!

OH! Good Luck House! I'm leaving mine with the 3 messiest ppl in the family... Good luck to my house too! :lmao:

I am headed out Hopefully around 8am tomorrow morning... WIll pop back on here in a bit for a final "farewell"...:cool1:

Hugs,
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter