VMK Dads

schnerk

I am SOOO not addicted to Disboards... I can quit
So I am a VMK dad. I am coming out of hiding. I have always loved Disney adn love it even more now that I am passing it down to my 2 daughters (dd1 and dd3)

Here is my Dad-phile

VMK Name -SmileySchnerk
Children dd1 and dd3
Favorite Mini-Game - Pirates
Favorite Hangout - I like the Pirate Game Lobby. Always great stuff going on there.
Favorite Item - I love Ice
Favorite thing about VMK - Closing with the Dis Dancers. So much fun every night.

ANy other dads out there?

I am also a VMK father. I have never really hid that from anyone. I started playing VMK to do a little research to see if it was safe for my DD 8 to play the game. Feeling comfortable about the game I continued to play to help her get a leg up (so to speak) on the game. Well that led to meeting some other great adults in game, which in turn led to some great friendships.

Well needless to say I am probably hopelessly addicted to both the game and the friends I have met.

Here is my Dad-phile

VMK Name - DaffyPluto
Children - One daughter 8 "ears" old
Favorite Mini-Game - Hmm this is tough I like them all .... except the jungle cruise. I "hat" that game with a passion.
Favorite Hangout - I like to roam around VMK, but where ever my friends are is usually where I am
Favorite Item - OMG I can only choose one item....ok then Captian Nemo Chairs (Blue)
Favorite Magic - It has to be Bat Magic, whats not to like about being able to turn into a bat and fly around the HM attic while waiting for Gus to come off coffee break.
Favorite things about VMK - Hands down socializing with my friends is the greatest, and exploring VMK with my DD coming in a close second. Oh, lets not forget about building new rooms, this is great fun.

Lets see how many of you fathers out there will step up, come on fellas I know a few of you. Don't make me out you here....LOL.....best you do it yourselves.

DaffyPluto said:
I am also a VMK father. I have never really hid that from anyone. I started playing VMK to do a little research to see if it was safe for my DD 8 to play the game. Feeling comfortable about the game I continued to play to help her get a leg up (so to speak) on the game. Well that led to meeting some other great adults in game, which in turn led to some great friendships.

Well needless to say I am probably hopelessly addicted to both the game and the friends I have met.

Here is my Dad-phile

VMK Name - DaffyPluto
Children - One daughter 8 "ears" old
Favorite Mini-Game - Hmm this is tough I like them all .... except the jungle cruise. I "hat" that game with a passion.
Favorite Hangout - I like to roam around VMK, but where ever my friends are is usually where I am
Favorite Item - OMG I can only choose one item....ok then Captian Nemo Chairs (Blue)
Favorite Magic - It has to be Bat Magic, whats not to like about being able to turn into a bat and fly around the HM attic while waiting for Gus to come off coffee break.
Favorite things about VMK - Hands down socializing with my friends is the greatest, and exploring VMK with my DD coming in a close second. Oh, lets not forget about building new rooms, this is great fun.

Lets see how many of you fathers out there will step up, come on fellas I know a few of you. Don't make me out you here....LOL.....best you do it yourselves.

Hmm... now let me get this straight. You think you did the right thing by posting here, showing you're a proud dad. Kudos duck dog :thumbsup2

But then I have to wonder about your "proudly wearing your underwear around vmk and even pointing out that you weren't wearing pants" !! Want the link to my thread you had me start just for your pics? :lmao: :lmao: Hmm... now where does that leave him on parenting? :teeth:

Aww, you know this duck. She simply HAS to post when the opening is THAT BIG! :guilty: 'Heart' you my friend! :goodvibes

PurpleDuck said:
Hmm... now let me get this straight. You think you did the right thing by posting here, showing you're a proud dad. Kudos duck dog :thumbsup2

But then I have to wonder about your "proudly wearing your underwear around vmk and even pointing out that you weren't wearing pants" !! Want the link to my thread you had me start just for your pics? :lmao: :lmao: Hmm... now where does that leave him on parenting? :teeth:

Aww, you know this duck. She simply HAS to post when the opening is THAT BIG! :guilty: 'Heart' you my friend! :goodvibes

ROFL there pretty duck,

What, I run around here all the time on the weekends in my underwear at least I was in my room, not on parading down main street like I would if I was able to wear a dress. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

While the DD seems to not notice my fashion choice for weekend mornings until say ...9:00 or so, she is still young. I expect that to change as she gets older and my currently svelte form fades into distant memory. :dancer: :worship:

The day she says "Hey dad you think you can put your pants on!". :crazy2: I will have to think of you. :woohoo: :banana:

VMK Name -Aengus (i know strange huh!)
Children: daughter 11 son 15
Favorite Mini-Game - Blast in space (i made a fortune off it LOL)
Favorite Hangout - Central Plaza
Favorite Item - Yellow ariels treasure chest
Favorite thing about VMK - Being silly in general!

Maybe there is a bois club starting and we wont let any of those orange girls in our club house!!! we can have a secret handshake and shoot stuff just for fun!

aengus said:
... and shoot stuff just for fun!

Uh, "Gentlemen"? Let's be sure that "shooting stuff" isn't ducks okay? :teeth:

VMK Name -How many you want? (Main are: decoy & DecoyFlyer)
Children dd - 5 (though she claims 5 3/4)
Favorite Hangout - Any Room with friends
Favorite Item - Blue Magic Carpet Chairs
Favorite thing about VMK - The Friends I have made

PurpleDuck said:

Well I did hear it was Duck season...

No way, hunting out, since the whole VP duck incedent and ABC/Disney's Bird Flu movie (give me a break) I am staying away from ducks!!

Leave this Dad out of the whole thing.
I know, it is so horrible. But it's funny... Plus it's Disney Paris

VMK Name -Bellboy
Children DS5 & DD2
Favorite Mini-Game - Pirates ARG LEVEL III
Favorite Hangout - Main St or abouts there
Favorite Item - Rivers
Favorite thing about VMK - Building with my Kids. Rooms and rooms and rooms

aengus said:
Maybe there is a bois club starting and we wont let any of those orange girls in our club house!!! we can have a secret handshake and shoot stuff just for fun!

Can the secret handshake be "Pull my finger"?

VMK Name -KingHusky usually. Sometimes MikiTikiTavi, MickeyMicardo, or HowieDoing

Children - DD11 (CoolMunkyGirl), DS9 (Jakedawg), DD4 (doesn't play yet)

Favorite Mini-Game - Blast in Space (people trade lots for space suits :thumbsup2 )

Favorite Hangout - Inner Space Room (where you can float). Adventure through Inner Space was the first ride I ever went on in Disneyland. I was 11, and remember standing in line thinking "Hey!! It looks like the cars are shrinking. Wait. This is Disneyland. Maybe they are!" That and the big eye were cool.

Favorite Item - Other than my styling purple shirt and gold shorts? Hmmm, tough call. Probably my bird hat since I wear that most of the time too.

Favorite thing about VMK - Cracking jokes and helping people I've never met.

Is this like the "He-Man Woman Haters Club", or maybe the "Royal Order Of Water Buffaloes"? Anyway, count me as a VMK Dad who wanted to get a feel for the site for his children, and ended up becoming more addicted to it then they did...:confused3

VMK Name - CpnBones
Children - DS15, DD12, and DS10
Favorite Hangout - Haunted Lobby (You can always find a few good Dis peeps in there)
Favorite Item - Got to be My Captains Quarters Couch, It's like the "Big Comfy Couch" but, much cooler.
Favorite thing about VMK - Everything, I guess thats why i'm addicted. :surfweb:

Hmmm...Did somebody say Duck Season?

CpnBones pirate:

aengus said:

With a lot of :drinking1, talk about Star Wars :darth:, and burning meats to a sulphuric crisp using inferno? :p

Me too! Me too!

Here is my Dad-phile

VMK Name - KrazyPete
Children ds9 (KatiePossible) and ds3 (LittlePetunia)
Favorite Mini-Game - Fireworks! 625-1000+ credits a game rocks!
Favorite Hangout - I like the dock. People are usually pretty laid back there, not so much taken stuff going on. And as far as I know it is the only place where I can fish.
Favorite Item - The Quest Kiosk!
Favorite thing about VMK - Giving things away. I like to surprise my online friends with stuff. Don't everybody try to friend me now. If I did it often it would take the element of surprise out of it :thumbsup2

Decoy said:
Well I did hear it was Duck season...
cpnbones said:
Hmmm...Did somebody say Duck Season?

Oh, SO sorry boys, it's Wabbit Season now! You must not have gotten the memo. SO LAY OFF THE DUCKS! :furious: :rotfl2:

Bellboy said:
No way, hunting out, since the whole VP duck incedent and ABC/Disney's Bird Flu movie (give me a break) I am staying away from ducks!!

Bellboy, I knew there was something cool about you, the last time we "posted" back 'n forth! Still a big :thumbsup2

dippydawg said:
Favorite Item - Other than my styling purple shirt and gold shorts? Hmmm, tough call. Probably my bird hat since I wear that most of the time too.

King, I'd love to meet you in VMK. Right away you're okay in my book! Styling purple shirt, and the bird hat. :thumbsup2

PurpleDuck said:

Hey Duck or WITCHES!!!!

or I may have to :stir: you bois up and serve you for dinner ;)

remember go did knows all ;)

OK you force me out – But I can’t be a part of excluding the orange girls I am pretty sure they can track me down and find me - but I will shoot stuff just for fun

VMK Name – Adventuredaz
(I have more mules then there is space and don’t use most, so we will leave it at that)
Other (better) half dw- (Disgal)
Children – dd6 (BestCandyPrincess)
Favorite Mini-Game – While most of you probably can guess I like Haunted Mansion, I enjoy Pirates and Fireworks as well. I can even get a decent score at jungle cruise although to many serious trips down the river result in distain for poor Ned so I avoid that one
Favorite Hangout – To the point people probably wonder when I actually play the game I am usually found in the Haunted Mansion Lobby on the steps (like to wait for a good amount of ghosts build up before getting to work)
Favorite Item – So many great Items and so little effort to collect them so far. Favorite Items I don’t have are narnia teleporters, Haunted Mansion Clock - Favorite Item I have Is The Fire wall, They just look so cool and have so many uses
Favorite Magic – Teleport Magic is great…when you really need to be somewhere else there you go np
Favorite things about VMK – What’s not to like – I really enjoy all the great people I have met but would not be at VMK if it did not have great games (love the credits) – the design creativity in making new items, rooms and areas continues to keep my interest

cpnbones said:
the "Royal Order Of Water Buffaloes"?

I want to know who is going to be the Grand Poohbah and is you all are going to wear funny hats.

Oh yea, forget most of us have walked around VMK at some point with a bird on our heads! Mom's and Dads!

LisaInNc said:
I want to know who is going to be the Grand Poohbah and is you all are going to wear funny hats.

I'm a graphic designer. I can work up a little something for us to put in our singatures. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone, I am a VMK Dad. Is that how we start this meeting, or is that my other ones?

VMK Name -RomeNome
Children dd3 (MyaSuperStar) Currently a better mule then player
Favorite Hangout - Don't hang out alot not good at getting around dictionary
Favorite Item - Clothes, because they don't take much time to change. Also Credits, trying to become rich
Favorite thing about VMK - Feeds my OCD's. I have to collect it all.

watch out ZetaGirls :) the BetaBois have arrived LOL

What a fun thread! I was surprised to see a few of you post on here...I thought you were kids for some reason in VMK........well I guess since guys never grow up that explains it all!!! ROFL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Woot Woot to the VMK Dads! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter