VMK Dads

Captain Brain said:
:rotfl2:

Watching this thread is like a train track, you just cannot stop reading it. ;)

no kidding, they take everything so seriously.... :rolleyes:

i know something they don't know... ;)

jazstar87 said:
no kidding, they take everything so seriously.... :rolleyes:

i know something they don't know... ;)

Yes, but did we put the poison in your glass, or our glasses?

Decoy said:
Yes, but did we put the poison in your glass, or our glasses?

yes i put it in both but i have an immunity of that poison....;)

threeboysdad said:
Another country heard from?
Pink never gets my sarcasm unless she takes a shot at me here. :teeth: At home she is and always has been the princess of our little castle and if you ask her she would tell you that there is nothing I would not do for her...;)
MOST commendable,:thumbsup2 I retract my comment.
threeboysdad said:
As for taking care of the boys alone? I will take no cheap shots here... As pink says - No comment. ;)
That wasn't a cheap shot. I'm alone with my three sometimes, not nearly as often as it sounds pink is, so I know it can be a pain. But then again sometimes I look forward to those times, if life's not too crazy and it's not for too long. ;)

Wow another whole day with out any of the alphas bashing someone for something. They probably has there own board and talking behind my back(like who hasn't). Well it has been fun! I'll leave you supposable young adult alone and unsubcribe to this thread so this "child" won't make fun of you anymore.... and i will always heart the Zetas more because they gave me chocolate;) just kidding, they didn't give me choclate but i do heart them:)

bye everyone who particpated in this thread! :wave: Yet it has been fun!

Okay it has been a week. I have intentionally stayed away here as I clearly was in a very bad mood last week and needed an attitude adjustment. I was away from home (and the fabulous PinkGirlygirl) and was just not very happy. Pink would very much agree when I say that very small things were setting me off last week.

Well, for anyone who notices.... I just wanted to say I am sorry publicly for the way I behaved. I think there were only two posts that I would rather have not posted (you wont find one of them ;) ), but two is more than enough.

That's all folks... you may now continue to ignor this thread. ;)

Even for the Alpha Males there is a special day ? ? ? ?

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Boy how much attention do you guys need ?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happy Fathers Day to you all ! ! !

:ccat: :ccat: :ccat: :donald: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

Alyce said:
Even for the Alpha Males there is a special day ? ? ? ?

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Boy how much attention do you guys need ?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happy Fathers Day to you all ! ! !

:ccat: :ccat: :ccat: :donald: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

I'll be in my room if anyone wants to bring me gifts. I could use a pirate stool and some sticks. A piece of construction paper folded in half with crayon marks all over it is good too. :thumbsup2

Happy Father's day to all of the Alpha Males. A special shout out to Gum. Thanks again for the Super Hero suit. You not only made my day, you have a new friend in me. Enjoy day!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Happy Daddys Day!!!!to all the Alpha Males! hope you are having a Magical Day! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

this is for all you big daddys out there ;)

dancekick100.gif

I send you alphamales a can can girl and all I get is a thanks :confused3

Was hoping for a little more response than that :teeth: :goodvibes

Whoops, sorry Mal I missed the can can girl....That's not you from a couple of years back is it? :rolleyes1
CpnBones pirate:

Pssst, Guys I think i'm gonna need some help here.

Anyone up for a meeting one of these eves? Been too quiet, we need to scheme, plot, and wreak havoc...

Bellboy said:
Anyone up for a meeting one of these eves? Been too quiet, we need to scheme, plot, and wreak havoc...

I will be on tonight 6-28-2006 from around 5:00pm PDT

Always up for havoc!!! :thumbsup2

(Or even just reeking... Pull my finger?) :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter