VMK Dads

Oh where do I begin....
Pink - If you want to reply, reply... but you must know you are not to "tempt the weaker brother" and should abstain... If you wouldn't mind marriage counseling, I wouldn't either.
Pastor - So how did this all start?
Threeboysdad - Well you see we have been posting on this internet forum and... :teeth:

Kitashus said:
You're getting everyone in a tizzy Mr. Pink...
I know, and it is making me giddy... :rotfl: It breaks up the monotony of travel. I really miss my bride and this keeps me out of trouble in real life.

Hey Loves Disney, I have a quote too: "Earth Girls Are Easy". - and oh so predictable... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Keep it up girls. We know you can't stay away. Most of the VMK dads are now just watching and waiting to see how far I will go.. Hi guys! :wave2: Besides we all know when the Zeta's really want to have the last word they have another place they go to where the men folk are not allowed... ;)
Thinks to self <must keep gloves on, must keep gloves on...>

:stir: :stir: :stir: This post counts as three stirs of the pot... Maybe four if I can get credit for a double on the Earth Girls quote... :lmao:

threeboysdad said:
Nice quote...Your kidding right? Is quoting a writer supposed to make you sound smart as you post in the Disney Forum? What is wrong with this picture? NEWS FLASH: Eloquent, and great literary mind found lurking on the Disboards... NOT!!
Here is a tip, if you want to be discovered as a person of substance, go to a forum where the topics of discussion do not include - farting, quests, staff games, smoking pumpkins, etc (you get the idea). Your interests belie the level of your intellect. You are not fooling anyone here.... well maybe some.. :rolleyes1 That was a really nice soliloquy though. Have you thought of writing a play for children? :artist:

I believe I was talking to Pay...lol. But if you insist on picking on me, that is fine lol. Is Frank Lloyd Wright too much for you to handle? Is that it? lol, because I can easily quote someone more of your calibur...I'm thinking "Big Bird." I am guessing you could relate to a lot more of what this bird brain has to say...huh?

Also, believe me, my intentions after reading this thread were not "to be discovered as a person of substance" lol. It would simply be a waste of type...don't you think? lol. :rolleyes:

yeah blue she was directing it to me.... and you think we are predictable, yet again you have no idea.....

Loves Disney said:
I believe I was talking to Pay...lol.
and overly verbose to the last... do you work in Washington? I have read a few of your other posts... Speak long and say nothing...

Stick to reading... writing is not your forte..

jazstar87 said:
yeah blue she was directing it to me.... and you think we are predictable, yet again you have no idea.....
Please, that is like a woman dressing up in tight clothes and parading around half naked and saying "I am doing this for me."

If she really wanted to address you, she would have PM'd... She put that in a message for us all to see and respond to. It's like saying something to someone about another person, knowing they will overhear it...

You girls keep on though... :thumbsup2

threeboysdad said:
Please, that is like a woman dressing up in tight clothes and parading around half naked and saying "I am doing this for me."

If she really wanted to address you, she would have PM'd... She put that in a message for us all to see and respond to. It's like saying something to someone about another person, knowing they will overhear it...
You girls keep on though... :thumbsup2

Yeah no duh!!!!

fyi...girls like to do that;)

threeboysdad said:
and overly verbose to the last... do you live in Washington? I have read a few of your other posts... Speak long and say nothing...

Stick to reading... writing is not your forte..

Yes...I live in Washington as my location clearly indicates... :rolleyes:

Such as writing is not my "forte", sarcasm is not your strong point lol... ;)

Loves Disney said:
Uh... your location says Massachusetts... (I said do you work in Washington... silly little girl... You know there is a guy named Ted who lives in MA and works in DC... boy got to explain everything to these kids today) which kind of figures... Schools there are not what they used to be... :rotfl:

Maybe you are not so good at reading either? :confused3

Have a good day where ever you are... :) :thumbsup2

threeboysdad said:
Uh... your location says Massachusetts... which kind of figures... Schools there are not what they used to be... :rotfl:

Not what they used to be? Despite how low they may be now, I figured this was an improvement... :rolleyes: lol :rotfl:

I am having a great day here in California...lol and I hope you are living up a smile wherever it is you may be also lol.

Loves Disney said:
I am having a great day here in California...lol and I hope you are living up a smile wherever it is you may be also lol.
Pink and I will come for a visit... ;) I will bring her because I think you could not handle me by yourself... :rotfl2:

<okay, I'm ready>
:duck:

threeboysdad said:
Pink and I will come for a visit... ;) I will bring her because I think you could not handle me by yourself... :rotfl2:

<okay, I'm ready>
:duck:

:rotfl: You are willing to put two girls together while you are alone? Heh...and you think I couldn't handle you alone...lol, you'd be on your knees bowing and giving worship to all girls by the time the visit was over lol. :rotfl:

Loves Disney said:
:rotfl: You are willing to put two girls together while you are alone? Heh...and you think I couldn't handle you alone...lol, you'd be on your knees bowing and giving worship to all girls by the time the visit was over lol. :rotfl:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh my, i am having a skater moment

too funny front!!!

:rotfl:
After my initial glance at this thread a couple weeks ago thinking how cool it was, the vmk Dads idea, I haven't been back. I figured it wasn't my place; I'm not an AM. I've been missing such entertainment! I think I'll join in with Mal and the rest. popcorn::

(Poor Pink has to take care of the 3 boys alone so much though. :goodvibes And put up with sarcasm when Blue's home/away too! Well, at least it's not directed at you here, Pink. ;) )

threeboysdad said:
Uh... your location says Massachusetts... (I said do you work in Washington... silly little girl... You know there is a guy named Ted who lives in MA and works in DC... boy got to explain everything to these kids today) which kind of figures... Schools there are not what they used to be... :rotfl:

Maybe you are not so good at reading either? :confused3

Is that what you said? Work? Doesn't look like it to me...I'd check again if I were you... ;)

Loves Disney said:
Is that what you said? Work? Doesn't look like it to me...I'd check again if I were you... ;)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: You are killing me Dis!!! Do you misquote all your authors? Sounds like you have a real credibility problem there... Is your name Kennedy? The evidence is mounting... :rotfl: :rotfl:

threeboysdad said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: You are killing me Dis!!! Do you misquote all your authors? Sounds like you have a real credibility problem there... Is your name Kennedy? The evidence is mounting... :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wouldn't call it a problem... :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

caribbound said:
(Poor Pink has to take care of the 3 boys alone so much though. :goodvibes And put up with sarcasm when Blue's home/away too! Well, at least it's not directed at you here, Pink. ;) )
Another country heard from?
Pink never gets my sarcasm unless she takes a shot at me here. :teeth: At home she is and always has been the princess of our little castle and if you ask her she would tell you that there is nothing I would not do for her...

As for taking care of the boys alone? I will take no cheap shots here... As pink says - No comment. ;)

Loves Disney said:

Such as writing is not my "forte", sarcasm is not your strong point lol... ;)
:rotfl2:

Watching this thread is like a train wreck, you just cannot stop reading it. ;)

Loves Disney said:
I wouldn't call it a problem... :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Problem??? What problem??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She is the Queen of De Nile, (Or some other river...)

Perhaps a Kennedy indeed... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter