VMK Dads

PurpleDuck said:
That's that domestic type job thingy we gave our "Alpha Males" to do now!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

(Uh oh, guess duck better :tiptoe: around now, and follow up on that duck decoy cartoon!) [/COLOR]

The only domestic job I recall was to always leave the seat up... :rolleyes1

Oh and maybe there was something about holding the recliners and couches down... :happytv:

threeboysdad said:
Rita is also the name of the cute girl next door. Pool Boy left with her to go to a party while you were out... Sorry.. :confused3
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh, that's ok. There are *plenty* of pool boys to go around! :dance3: I'm glad Rita was being taken care of properly. Hopefully he gave her a good foot massage. ;)

oh my nothing has been said for a whole day, did the ams actually got a life, unstead of bashing the zetas about something....

or was there some sort of alpha field trip, i wonder where could they go in their a-team (meaning the tv show) lunch box?

i still don't know why i read this thread. maybe, i think it is funny that a bunch of old men thinking they are hot stuff by having their own vmk club.

oops i didn't say that..... :rolleyes1

sneeking away quietly :tiptoe: ......

jazstar87 said:
oh my nothing has been said for a whole day, did the ams actually got a life, unstead of bashing the zetas about something....

or was there some sort of alpha field trip, i wonder where could they go in their a-team (meaning the tv show) lunch box?

i still don't know why i read this thread. maybe, i think it is funny that a bunch of old men thinking they are hot stuff by having their own vmk club.

oops i didn't say that..... :rolleyes1

sneeking away quietly :tiptoe: ......

:furious: :furious: WOW! :furious: :furious:

Well, she is still a teenager. I'm sure anyone over 30 qualifies for "old" in her book. LOL!

;)

(yeah i know front spam)

(maybe i shouldn't dis at 1:30 in the morning anymore)

actually briar, i am at a legal age, i can buy a house, buy lotto tickets, can own a gun, buy cigerettes, get arrested, i can buy some i can't say on here because it is a g-rated site, though i can't drink... i actually consider myself old.. ok maybe not

you know how i LOVE starting a fire;)

jazstar87 said:
;)

(yeah i know front spam)

(maybe i shouldn't dis at 1:30 in the morning anymore)

actually briar, i am at a legal age, i can buy a house, buy lotto tickets, can own a gun, buy cigerettes, get arrested, i can buy some i can't say on here because it is a g-rated site, though i can't drink... i actually consider myself old.. ok maybe not

you know how i LOVE starting a fire;)

Old enough to know better, yet young enough to fall under the children should be seen and not heard category! I was always taught to respect my elders! BTW you are correct in the state of New Jersey you are allowed to buy a rifle or shotgun at the age of eighteen. It scares me that you are aware of this law.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Darling, i am in the country/farmland part of nj, i know when i can buy a gun, legally! Hunting is like a religion here (that and roadkill, who is up for dinner?)! Though, why would i buy one?, they scare me. I guess no rifle rack will be going on my lunch box :teeth:

Now if i live in camden that would be a different story......

oh yeah i do respect elders, i do love starting a fire, and it 3 in the morning now and it really hard too...

schnerk said:
Here is my Dad-phile

I hope you mean file, because dad-phile pretty much means one that loves or has a strong affinity or preference for dads.. unless you meant it that way ;)

maliboomer said:
I hope you mean file, because dad-phile pretty much means one that loves or has a strong affinity or preference for dads.. unless you meant it that way ;)

:rotfl:

oh my, is there something going on?;)

AGumby said:

BTW you are correct in the state of New Jersey you are allowed to buy a rifle or shotgun at the age of eighteen. It scares me that you are aware of this law.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Be scared Gum. Actually... be very, VERY scared all you AMs! Pay has taken pity on me and is coming to my aid!

Hmm.. wonder if 18 is old enough for her to see my duck decoy cartoon? :stir: Or, for that matter has she already, and that is why she is checking out the guns?

(Think about it "boys"!) :eek:

jazstar87 said:
Hunting is like a religion here (that and roadkill, who is up for dinner?)!

This is true - it is a religion. You should see how they drive on the NJ Turnpike. I thought people from Pennsylvania had a leadfoot.
:moped:

disvaclub92 said:
You should see how they drive on the NJ Turnpike. I thought people from Pennsylvania had a leadfoot.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

...it more like you should see i how i drive, my leadfoot runs in the family( though never got a ticket, knock on wood), you should have see how my almost 90 year old aunt drive, oh my... ;)

though i drove to pa yesterday, they were crazy.... i must say the worst person on the road was a guy from delaware, a lead foot though for some reason he need to say in the right lane so he would pass people but not really noticing the left lane people until last mintue(reminder it is a two lane road after the water gap toll ). Now that was scary to watch....

jazstar87 said:
i think it is funny that a bunch of old men thinking they are hot stuff by having their own vmk club.

I'm not commenting on this thread anymore, but I can still LAUGH!! (and boy, am I laughing right now!!!!)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

And Pay? What in the world are you doing up at 3:00 a.m.??

this what happens too many people sleep in the same house....no more beds, i had to sleep on the floor but i fell asleep in a chair.

and as my great grandmother (still alive and kicking at 101, but does have bad memory loss), Babci (means old lady in polish, though use as grandmother or great grandmother in my case) always say, "don't get old". ;)

threeboysmom said:
I'm not going to comment on this thread anymore, but I can still LAUGH!!
On the topic of GET A LIFE, She has told me three time she is not going to post on this thread anymore.. and four times she has been unable to hold her fingers... Absolutely no self control... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Several words come to mind here, and I too will hold my tongue...

Jaz - please go back to the children's forums so you are not bored by us "old" Men...

I am going to take the car out for a ride now...

threeboysdad said:
Jaz - please go back to the children's forums so you are not bored by us "old" Men...

i never said i was bored! I am just fasinated!
And i am a child because i called you old? heck i would rather be old than a child, heck senior discounts everywhere and aarp rates at disney sometimes!!!

jazstar87 said:
i never said i was bored! I am just fasinated!
And i am a child because i called you old? heck i would rather be old than a child, heck senior discounts everywhere and aarp rates at disney sometimes!!!

Did you hear something? :confused3 It almost sounded like someone said something. I guess not! Oh by the way, I saw the other thread about Pay hiding. I didn't realize that kids are still playing hide-and-go-seek! :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter