VMK Dads

jazstar87 said:
i never said i was bored! I am just fasinated!
And i am a child because i called you old? heck i would rather be old than a child, heck senior discounts everywhere and aarp rates at disney sometimes!!!
I notice most of the Zeta's holding their collective tongues... Jaz be careful, since most of the Dad's here have Zeta wives who are as old if not older... as well don't ask the average age of a Zeta, it may just scar you.

Almost forgot... are you a Zeta? Oh, guess not... didn't make the age requirement huh?

HAHAHA very funny blue...

actually i was in the everest event with the zetas...if you don't believe me, my room is on the zeta ride, how about i bring you there. I did participated in the zeta round three secret buddy...i missed the other too, because wasn't dis obessed yet... and i did go to some of the vmk meets, always fun. Yeah i don't remeber seeing any age requirement on the beginning of the zetas thread and Many of them were my first friends on vmk.
i didn't do the fourth round because of real world causes.... Though it is always fun to hang around them :)

threeboysdad said:
I notice most of the Zeta's holding their collective tongues... Jaz be careful, since most of the Dad's here have Zeta wives who are as old if not older... as well don't ask the average age of a Zeta, it may just scar you.

Almost forgot... are you a Zeta? Oh, guess not... didn't make the age requirement huh?

LOL Oh Blue, silly! You know i can't possibly hold my tongue when reading these posts! In fact I was being a neophyte myself looking at the the spelling mistakes right here on this thread made by a certain poster who shall remain nameless (hint though-it's none of you OLD MEN) ! Luckily I can hold back from typing better than I can hold my tongue. Gum is really hearing it come out of my mouth every time this thread gets opened!

Carrieberry said:
In fact I was being a neophyte myself looking at the the spelling mistakes right here on this thread made by a certain poster who shall remain nameless (hint though-it's none of you OLD MEN)

just say it's me, i know, i am dyslexic can't help it!

Carrieberry said:
In fact I was being a neophyte myself looking at the the spelling mistakes right here on this thread made by a certain poster who shall remain nameless
It is one thing to notice, another to point it out. Since we all make mistakes I (especially if trying to post quickly) I tend to just overlook spelling mistakes...Now if it was an annaul shareholder report, or a business analysis - THEN, it is type to take no prisoners and rip people to shreds! :rotfl2:

Bye the Way guys.... Check your watches. The Zetas are in another secret pal meeting so we have this thread to ourselves for about 2 hours!!!!! Woot! :dance3:

threeboysdad said:
Bye the Way guys.... Check your watches. The Zetas are in another secret pal meeting so we have this thread to ourselves for about 2 hours!!!!! Woot! :dance3:

Aww are you guys going to be the pool boys? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

kitashus said:
"...going to be the pool boys"??? :rotfl:

They ARE the pool boys. They just won't admit it!

:beach: princess: :umbrella:

;)

i know they just wanted to pretend they were crashing the zeta meeting, though they were really invited to be pool boys....Maybe they like their jobs :rolleyes:

jazstar87 said:
oh my nothing has been said for a whole day, did the ams actually got a life, unstead of bashing the zetas about something....

or was there some sort of alpha field trip, i wonder where could they go in their a-team (meaning the tv show) lunch box?

i still don't know why i read this thread. maybe, i think it is funny that a bunch of old men thinking they are hot stuff by having their own vmk club.

oops i didn't say that..... :rolleyes1

sneeking away quietly :tiptoe: ......
ROFL!!
It looks like its "pay" back time.............woot Pay you go girl! Zeta in training thats for sure.
I'm off the boards for a few days and all this fun happens......thanks for the laughs while reading these last few pages to catch up! AM's as pool boys.......I think NOT ! Our pool boys have a whole different look.

I think I will just sit here and eat popcorn:: and drink a :drinking1

and watch the
fireworks-big1.gif

:dance3:

4fosterkids said:
ROFL!!
It looks like its "pay" back time.............woot Pay you go girl! Zeta in training thats for sure.
I'm off the boards for a few days and all this fun happens......thanks for the laughs while reading these last few pages to catch up! AM's as pool boys.......I think NOT ! Our pool boys have a whole different look.
For a girl who admires Winnie the Pooh, I am wondering just what your "Pool Boy" would look like... :rotfl2:
I don't have hair on my back... is that what you mean (when you say a whole different look)? I once new a guy who would fit your bill.. No hair on top but looked like he always wore a sweater... :rotfl2:

Pay, you have to just leave the "old men" alone lol. I can hear it now, they are probably thinking, "dang kid who probably plays the music too high...who does she think she is...dagnabbit!!"

And Pay, why would you make fun of them about having a thread to "live" in as a community? You know how our grandpas of yesterday are! Once they have gone all nutty it is time to put them in a "home"...

Pay, despite how reading this thread is like watching a train wreck (for me too lol), you should let the "grandpas" continue in what they feel as a game of wits...they don't know any better than to think the women of this board are actually holding up a strong fight...cleary, any young women can outwit an old man without much concentration...It is just that women are smarter and know precisely when to open their mouths ;)

As Frank Lloyd Wright pointed out, in this case I'm directing this quote to any "dad" of this thread, "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters." (in this case, I would substitute "typewriters for keyboards... ;) )

threeboysdad said:
For a girl who admires Winnie the Pooh, I am wondering just what your "Pool Boy" would look like... :rotfl2:
I don't have hair on my back... is that what you mean (when you say a whole different look)? I once new a guy who would fit your bill.. No hair on top but looked like he always wore a sweater... :rotfl2:
They say men and women grow to look more alike the longer they are married... are you married? Does your husband remind you of Pooh? hmmm... I am starting to wonder now... :stir:
Don't be dis'ing my love for Winnie the Pooh! Them's fighting words..Mr Pink!!

Let's see...married? Yes, 22 years thanks for asking....does he remind me of Pooh?? No, not really...with the exception of him giving great silly willy nilly ole' bear hugs!

Pool boys with a whole different look? Oh yes! You have NO idea what that means and it will most likely stay that way...but most of us Zeta girls do tend to blush a bit when they come around to serve us our umbrella'd drinks, bring us a snack or fix our lounge pillows. Whew...is it hot in here all of a sudden??

4fosterkids said:
Don't be dis'ing my love for Winnie the Pooh! Them's fighting words..Mr Pink!!

You're getting everyone in a tizzy Mr. Pink...

4fosterkids said:
Pool boys with a whole different look? Oh yes! You have NO idea what that means and it will most likely stay that way...but most of us Zeta girls do tend to blush a bit when they come around to serve us our umbrella'd drinks, bring us a snack or fix our lounge pillows. Whew...is it hot in here all of a sudden??

ROFL...well you have a point there girl. But you did forget the foot massages!

:beach: princess: :umbrella:

too funny....

(yeah i know front spam princess...i get it;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter